Page 2 of 2
Re: Closes Vol 1 Cover and a few other early artwork questio
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:09 pm
by The Spaniard
Moz wrote:2020k wrote:A pretty good quality picture from Last.FM, if anyone needs a reference for discussion.

This is not a cult. These are Albanians, muslims, which are a main nationality in Kosovo.
Ups. I always thought that they were pictures taken at Marcus' early baptism ceremony.
Re: Closes Vol 1 Cover and a few other early artwork questio
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:59 am
by fefor
I was going to make a new thread just for this but figured I could post it here since its related to early/unreleased album artwork. My question is: has anyone seen or still have a higher resolution of the original picture used in the supposed Boc Maxima CDr back cover?
:format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-10788220-1504343545-4997.jpeg.jpg)
I mean the original photo, not the back cover with the tracklist and stuff, the only thing I could find was this which is in bad resolution and quality:

You can also notice they both have different colour, so I don't even know which is the original, I guess the smaller one is?