Re: The Way U Show "Hey Annie" Vocal Sample... Where/What is
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:51 pm
Annie are you ok? Are you ok Annie?
b o c
https://staging.twoism.org/forum/
Dmitrii wrote:sixtyniner wrote:So I tried posting a snippet of it to a translation subreddit and someone on there suggested that it might be Russian. They said that the second phrase might be "я тебя люблю", meaning "I love you".
[media]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580545492652392451/826842236825370644/the_way_you_show.mp3[/media]
well it definitely sounds like "я тебя люблю" but with some kind of an accent. like a non-native Russian speaker, maybe?
sandrail wrote:Also worth noting: Does anyone hear Make That Move by Shalamar in this song?
Manc wrote:I never really picked up on it being Arabic, mainly due to the quality of the recording, my old ears...and not really liking the track. However, part of the lyrics could be the following:
bay-yin-ii or بيّني
Sometimes I hear bay-yan-ii but the difference would probably be dialectal.
Translated, it would be 'Show me!', also carrying a sense of 'demonstrate to me'.
I'm basing all this on the song title though and trying to find a phrase which bears some resemblance. I could be miles out.