Page 2 of 3
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 am
by polar sky
ArbitersGround wrote:Aesthetics wrote:The only song I really want to hear live = EYDIAB!
Jesus Christ you guys need to stop using so many goddamn acronyms. For albums ONLY! It took me a good minute to figure out what this is.
BoC have some 200-300 tracks.
Haha, yeah. But as far as songs names that begin with E, the only one with that many words that begins with E would be Everything you do is a balloon. As far as Main albums go there are only 2 songs that begin with E. I'm not including pre Twoism.
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 am
by Lens Larque
polar sky wrote:ArbitersGround wrote:Aesthetics wrote:The only song I really want to hear live = EYDIAB!
Jesus Christ you guys need to stop using so many goddamn acronyms. For albums ONLY! It took me a good minute to figure out what this is.
BoC have some 200-300 tracks.
Haha, yeah. But as far as songs names that begin with E, the only one with that many words that begins with E would be Everything you do is a balloon. As far as Main albums go there are only 2 songs that begin with E. I'm not including pre Twoism.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 am
by 2020k
Kid For Today
In A Beautiful Place Out in the Country
Turquoise Hexagon Sun
1969
Roygbiv
Tears From The Compound Eye
Everything You Do Is Balloon
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 am
by Yellow Records
Any one of their old tunes would be amazing to hear live. Just for the shear fact that it's their older works, and that they sound so amazing and would send chills down my spine.
I'd also get ice-spine if they did Red Moss or Everything You Do Is A Balloon...or Basefree...shit...
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 pm
by polar sky
Lens Larque wrote:polar sky wrote:ArbitersGround wrote:Aesthetics wrote:The only song I really want to hear live = EYDIAB!
Jesus Christ you guys need to stop using so many goddamn acronyms. For albums ONLY! It took me a good minute to figure out what this is.
BoC have some 200-300 tracks.
Haha, yeah. But as far as songs names that begin with E, the only one with that many words that begins with E would be Everything you do is a balloon. As far as Main albums go there are only 2 songs that begin with E. I'm not including pre Twoism.

It's "
An" Eagle.
P.S. who's creepy face is in your avatar?
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm
by Jonse
Set list:
Into The Rainbow Vein
Chinook
Music Is Math
Chromakey Dreamcoat
Sixtyniner
Telephasic Workshop
Dayvan Cowboy
Julie and Candy
Bocuma
Roygbiv
Aquarius
1969
Sequoia
Everything You Do Is A Balloon
Olson
A is to B is to C (transitional)
Nlogax
747
Left Side Drive
Warp10 track 8
Whitewater
From One Source All Things Depend
Happy Cycling
Ready Lets Go
End set.
If that long, awesome concert above took place, my life musically would pretty much be complete.
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm
by Will
Hi,
First post here. It's a controvercial choice because most BOC fans don't seem to like it. But I love the remix of 'Good Friday' by 'Why?' I'd love to see them play that live with Why? as special guests.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm
by saurus
Will wrote:Hi,
First post here. It's a controvercial choice because most BOC fans don't seem to like it. But I love the remix of 'Good Friday' by 'Why?' I'd love to see them play that live with Why? as special guests.

That's be great! Yeah imagine them playing their collaborative songs with the guests coming on and playing/singing, like beck etc. That'd be so great......
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm
by Kinski
i love how hicks made a career out of swearing and throwing obvious arty references. and screaming. he actually said it all himself - 'Please quit yelling that. It's not funny, it's not clever; it's stupid, it's repetitive, why the fuck would you continue to yell that?'
such a wise man.
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 am
by zeoevil
The Holy Trinity of Finity, Forest Moon, and Skimming Stones as one long mix. Anything else would just be cake.
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 am
by Will
Snufkin wrote:Slow This Bird Down & You Could Feel The Sky
Especially YCFTS - I would love to hear all those layers mucked around with in a live setting.
-Snuf ^_-
Not to go offtopic, but what's your avatar from? It's stiring sime distant memory, but I can't place it.

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 am
by Stry Craty Bya
I think it would be cool if they only played their unreleased music...
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 am
by Lens Larque
Will wrote:Hi,
First post here. It's a controvercial choice because most BOC fans don't seem to like it. But I love the remix of 'Good Friday' by 'Why?' I'd love to see them play that live with Why? as special guests.

That remix is very good. Listen to those guitars on there! Trouble-time in swirly-town. The beat is TIGHT. LOVE IT.
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 am
by Will
Lens Larque wrote:Will wrote:Hi,
First post here. It's a controvercial choice because most BOC fans don't seem to like it. But I love the remix of 'Good Friday' by 'Why?' I'd love to see them play that live with Why? as special guests.

That remix is very good. Listen to those guitars on there! Trouble-time in swirly-town. The beat is TIGHT. LOVE IT.
Yay! a few enthusiast!
For me it's the horns that really do it for me. It makes me wonder what a BoC remix of some of Bill Laswell's stuff would sound like.
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 am
by Jonse
Kinski wrote:i love how hicks made a career out of swearing and throwing obvious arty references. and screaming. he actually said it all himself - 'Please quit yelling that. It's not funny, it's not clever; it's stupid, it's repetitive, why the fuck would you continue to yell that?'
such a wise man.
Alright, was getting sick of your cynical bullshit to begin with but now you've gone a bit too far.
Hicks is fucking awesome. How you've managed to so heavily take his comment about the freebird yeller out of context and deduce only swearing and "arty references" from his varied act is astonishing.
There's a lot more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R8jPSijVsg
Go outside Kinski. Get some fresh air. Lighten the fuck up, need I start a list of all the negative posts you make. I've got about 10 or 11 of them so far.
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 am
by YELLOW
if they played live, i'd love for all unheard music
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 am
by Fireal420
I imagine that "peacock tail" would sound pretty amazing live.
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 am
by 23degreesdream
If they played Kiteracer 2, i would cry, i would literally cry.
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:14 pm
by Totopatter
Stry Craty Bya wrote:I think it would be cool if they only played their unreleased music...
hmmm.... don't agree with this, although experiencing their unreleased stuff live would still be really fresh...
the emotional resonance wouldn't be the same as with the stuff they're known for (incl. Old Tunes etc..)
in any case, whatever they'd chose to play live, we'd all go NUTS

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 pm
by Totopatter
"You Could Feel the Sky", "Skyliner" and "Twoism" in my case...
Too intense. I think I would like die right then and there...
and everything else...
all of'em. Forward and backward, yup.