Page 2 of 2

Re: Bit chilly in here...

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:23 pm
by NTFMTS
luminousdusk wrote:https://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7374&hilit=Peter&start=16800


Gotcha. Guess you got me, but also there's more context there. That being that it was PIC as you pointed it out now that I understand it. A direct connect to BoC is a lot more convincing than a random track posted as "BoC," especially because of the amount of fakes that happen. And also as you quoted me, I was *98%* sure :}

Re: Bit chilly in here...

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:31 pm
by luminousdusk
It's all good, These things happen

Re: Bit chilly in here...

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:47 pm
by Orbited insanitarium
luminousdusk wrote:It's all good, These things happen


Just why bring up a take from 2021 fella? It feels like a lifetime ago, eh tracking it down to prove a point with this one instance.

It is quite unnerving (to me) when seeing the opinionz of posts on that speculation thread taken as concrete. And from such a long time ago.
I would dare say everything written on the net that is an opinion, is subject to change. Why did you do that? :|

Re: Bit chilly in here...

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:50 pm
by luminousdusk
I think it's best to leave this here

Re: Bit chilly in here...

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:53 am
by Fredd-E
These fakes give me the chills.