Page 2 of 2

Re: PLC Posted a story with new (old) material??

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:42 pm
by Glen_Glog
maybe -- is it because the echo on cycling is messed up ?

Re: PLC Posted a story with new (old) material??

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:57 pm
by NTFMTS
what do you mean? ^

Re: PLC Posted a story with new (old) material??

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:53 am
by Glen_Glog
I kinda take that back I haven't heard it in awhile it seemed that part came in late possibly because it wasn't ready and went off the rails at the end -- love the bong bong at the end makes me laugh

I think I was thinking of Telephasic at Warp 10 my apologies lads

Re: PLC Posted a story with new (old) material??

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:32 am
by Goiter Sanchez
:D