Page 2 of 6

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:52 pm
by Cupz
Aesthetics wrote:Why don't guys pay a visit to each other to chat away while drinking some tea? ;)


:lol: I'd love tea^^

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:55 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:Why don't guys pay a visit to each other to chat away while drinking some tea? ;)


:lol: I'd love tea^^

:lol: I'm having a red wine^^

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:00 am
by bulletsoflove
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:Why don't guys pay a visit to each other to chat away while drinking some tea? ;)


:lol: I'd love tea^^

:lol: I'm having a red wine^^


I'm having hot apple cider, y'all are welcome to come over!

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:05 am
by ExitEuXa

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:00 am
by A_Northern_Soul
Aesthetics wrote:Why don't guys pay a visit to each other to chat away while drinking some tea? ;)

If you still want to discuss this religion thing please do so in another topic.


It's like Twoism was never away, isn't it?...

:wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:01 am
by Cupz


What does this has to do with anything? :lol: If people mess up, doesn't mean the religion is messed up.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:00 pm
by Cupz
I see someone poored out the tea for us^^

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:42 pm
by ExitEuXa
wtf i didn't start this thread :?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:19 pm
by ExitEuXa
Well Cupz now you have the chance to convert me. Give me a plausible reason?

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion"

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:30 pm
by thedisavowed
I'm assuming this thread was edited out of another topic. :lol:

I think you two need a banter thread. This is good for you. And us.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:31 pm
by bulletsoflove
I am not into Evangelists but I recently found a religion that I am really liking - Unitarian Universalists..

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:38 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:Well Cupz now you have the chance to convert me. Give me a plausible reason?




:lol: evolution can't be true becouse the earth can't be older than about 8000 years. How do I know?
The moon is leaving the earth a couple of inches every year.so, if you go back in time, the moon is closer.So how did dino's get extinct? they got "mooned" to death? :lol:

One of many facts that prooves evolution can't be true.

Of course there is a way you are an atheist without believing in evolution.But how else do you think the earth was created?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:45 pm
by wwbjd
Cupz wrote:evolution can't be true becouse the earth can't be older than about 8000 years.


Hi, just visiting your tea party to chime in and say LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I know that's poor etiquette, but seriously. LOL? LOL.

What church preaches the above? (not the LOL part as we know that's the Lolthodists, but the "Earth is 8000 years old part").

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:48 pm
by Cupz
wwbjd wrote:
What church preaches the above? (not the LOL part as we know that's the Lolthodists, but the "Earth is 8000 years old part").


whats so funny about that?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:56 pm
by wwbjd
I don't think its so funny.. I'm just interested in what church preaches that.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:59 pm
by Cupz
wwbjd wrote:I don't think its so funny.. I'm just interested in what church preaches that.


well...the christian church :wink: ...but right now, I'm not going trying to say christianity is true, but that evolution is bullshit :D

'couse there are just 2 ways of looking at life...we have Creationists (God believers) and Evolutionist(nothing exploded and we are all monkey´s...or rocks even).

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:07 pm
by thedisavowed
Cupz wrote:
wwbjd wrote:I don't think its so funny.. I'm just interested in what church preaches that.


well...the christian church :wink: ...but right now, I'm not going trying to say christianity is true, but that evolution is bullshit :D

'couse there are just 2 ways of looking at life...we have Creationists (God believers) and Evolutionist(nothing exploded and we are all monkey´s...or rocks even).


Holy crap.

Look, as someone who was a proselyting missionary for a considerable period of time, let me impart some wisdom:

No matter how strongly you may believe a particular religious proposition, and no matter how logically/spiritually clear it may seem to you, in my experience, no one has EVER been argued into a religious belief.

People will believe only when they see the merit in it independent of you and when, moreover, they WANT it.

Consequently, I don't think that a discussion in a internet forum will ever yield any fruit for you, man.

But don't get me wrong, I respect faiths of all kinds. It's just how you go about it.

...and... christianity and evolution, no matter what fundamentalists may tell you, are not mutually incompatible ideas. But that's a discussion for an ENTIRELY different thread.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:20 pm
by Fredd-E
Cupz wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:If I had waited for sex until after I was married I would regret the rest of my entire life why I didn't do it before marriage!

PS: I'm not married or anything.


Sex is not everything youknow :roll:

not having sex until after marriage isn't everything either!

trust me ;-)

are all your opinions this conservative?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 pm
by Cupz
:lol: nah, there is just one rule in the christian bible and thats not "not having sex before mariage" but "treating everyone like you want to be treaten (Dont hurt anyone,dont steal,dont kill etc. etc.) and worshipping God above all other things"(a short way of describing the 10 commandments).Having sex with someone just for pleasure and breaking up after sex (becouse you are afread of commitment, etc. etc.) can be hurtfull to yourself and other people.Therefore, I`d like to wait, and not get disappointed, ya know :wink:

The ten commandments:

1- Do not worship any other God (Worship god above all other things)
2- Do not make any idols(Worship god above all other things)
3- Do not missuse the name of God (Worship god above all other things)
4- Keep the Sabbath Holy (Worship god above all other things)
5- Honour your father and mother (treat everyone like you want to be treaten)
6- Do not murder (treat everyone like you want to be treaten)
7- Do not commit aldultry (treat everyone like you want to be treaten)
8- Do not steal (treat everyone like you want to be treaten)
9- Do not Lie(treat everyone like you want to be treaten)
10- Do not covet (treat everyone like you want to be treaten)

and THATS IT!

Edit: Forgot to give my point :oops: Point: Its not bad having sex before mariage...I just prefer it this way

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:29 pm
by Aesthetics
First of all Cupz.. I respect the choice you made to become an Evangelist. So I won't argue with you whats wrong or what isn't. But tell me one thing... where on earth did you read/heard about that the earth can't be older than about 8000 years???

This is really the most funny quote I've ever seen to prove your right.. I guess that you don't have a clue what radioactivity is and what it tells about the age of materials... Besides all of that, what did you or the one who made this up think the earth comes from?


One last thing I think you should consider.. I'm not saying this to sound wise or to prove something. I only say this because I believe it's part of the life cycle. Please keep in mind that you are at a very impressionable age. You are searching for answers and all that but we can't simply answer every question that we ask ourselves.




-Peace-