Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:34 pm
by Cupz
CoBoC wrote:On another note, go check out the flash cartoon "Metal Gear Awesome" and it's sequel.
My sides hurt :lol:

Mei ling: Ohh, I can't beleive I get to meet the legendary Solid Snaaaake...
Snake: OHMYGOD YOU'RE SO HOT!!! I WANNA BANG YOU!


Classic :wink:

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:31 pm
by harpoon dodger
CoBoC wrote:On another note, go check out the flash cartoon "Metal Gear Awesome" and it's sequel.
My sides hurt :lol:

Mei ling: Ohh, I can't beleive I get to meet the legendary Solid Snaaaake...
Snake: OHMYGOD YOU'RE SO HOT!!! I WANNA BANG YOU!


*Cracks up*

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 pm
by 747Music
CoBoC wrote:On another note, go check out the flash cartoon "Metal Gear Awesome" and it's sequel.
My sides hurt :lol:

Mei ling: Ohh, I can't beleive I get to meet the legendary Solid Snaaaake...
Snake: OHMYGOD YOU'RE SO HOT!!! I WANNA BANG YOU!


classic indeed. I forgot about those.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:37 am
by 747Music
new screens look incredible: right click and view image to see it in better rez.

Image
Image

!!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:51 am
by 747Music
I pre-ordered MGS4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition a short while ago. I just got a special DVD on MGS and the snakes, also a beta key for Metal Gear Online. I can't wait to test it out. Anyone else here gonna be in the beta?

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:37 am
by Frank
I downloaded the online demo today, but apparently Konami has some troubles so no playing yet.

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:48 am
by 747Music
Frank wrote:I downloaded the online demo today, but apparently Konami has some troubles so no playing yet.


apparently it should be up within a couple days. once i get a screen name ill post it here.

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 pm
by polar sky
went over my friends to record yesterday and he said it wasn't working either.

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:46 pm
by 747Music
Got an update from konami. The beta will start on April 25th. Can't wait.

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:45 am
by Frank
Bought it saturday, i REALLY had to get used to it (missed MGS3 btw, played 1 and 2) but now.. damn it's an awesome game. I'm only just in Act 2.

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:46 pm
by polar sky
Bought the PS3 80gb Metal Gear Solid Bundle for $499.99

The game is amazing, so was the deal!

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:14 pm
by 747Music
Beat the game on normal, now going through on Boss Extreme. Best game I've ever played, the ending battles are incredible. So many questions answered. And I don't think I have to tell you to be in front of the tv while the credits roll.

I'll be playing this game over and over for a while. there's a ton of hidden easter eggs and stuff to achieve too. Check this out: MGS4 Cheats and Achievements (*contains spoilers*)
Not really cheats, but there are some things that may spoil the game a little if you haven't beaten it yet.

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:29 pm
by Frank
OMG this game is mindblowing. :D The last hour of Act 2 is just..wow. One of the best games i've ever played.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:25 am
by 747Music
I keep finding more and more hidden things in this game.

The MGS4: Database download from the PS Store is a must have! I've read so much in it already. It's basically a MGS Encyclopedia with time-lines and relationship charts. It does well to fill in the little gaps that you forgot about. And fills in story line from the PSP game Metal Gear: Portable Ops, which I didn't play.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:25 pm
by polar sky
I beat the game last night and I must say it was simply amazing. I can not believe how good the 1 hour ending was, yeah... it's that long. It is a great game. I am going to play it through again with all of my special items I got for beating the game.