Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:20 am
by VIATRIPHOP
hills west wrote:hey viatriphop, im hills west and i think youre a hottie...and you seem to cause trouble so that turns me on too...well im not shy on the internet..just in person...and im not fat either...you puff?

ALAHAHAHAHA
damn son

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:09 am
by Derail
thee neon r@ wrote:
Derail wrote:
thee neon r@ wrote:since this is a nonsense topic i will say to VIA...


you look a bit like that "love me or spank me" girl



EDIT: -spank +hate

Dude, your avatar is fucking badass!!!


thank you, Derail :oops:

i like yours aswell although i have some trouble figuring out what exactly it is (ive been staring at it for the past month or so) :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a walkway to nowhere...

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:23 am
by harpoon dodger
More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:30 am
by ExitEuXa
harpoon dodger wrote:More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)


Yes but no bimbo's like VIATRIPHOP. :P

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:50 am
by thee neon r@
Derail wrote:
thee neon r@ wrote:
Derail wrote:
thee neon r@ wrote:since this is a nonsense topic i will say to VIA...


you look a bit like that "love me or spank me" girl



EDIT: -spank +hate

Dude, your avatar is fucking badass!!!


thank you, Derail :oops:

i like yours aswell although i have some trouble figuring out what exactly it is (ive been staring at it for the past month or so) :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a walkway to nowhere...


you're right, it does. i never thought about that before

good observation :D :wink:

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:58 am
by VIATRIPHOP
ExitEuXa wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)


Yes but no bimbo's like VIATRIPHOP. :P
Wow pretty harsh considering
I'm far from a bimbo and you know
nothing about me. I may have posted a
few too many things in the beginning
but I'm not a "bimbo". Seriously. You
need tochill and quit taking my posts so
seriously. I joke 90% of the time :|

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:03 am
by thee neon r@
poor baby :cry:

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:01 pm
by hills west
VIATRIPHOP wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)


Yes but no bimbo's like VIATRIPHOP. :P
Wow pretty harsh considering
I'm far from a bimbo and you know
nothing about me. I may have posted a
few too many things in the beginning
but I'm not a "bimbo". Seriously. You
need tochill and quit taking my posts so
seriously. I joke 90% of the time :|


thank you...thats what im talkin about.....

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:06 pm
by Fredd-E
Image
Image
so, when exactly do we marry? 8)

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:10 pm
by thee neon r@
pure sex

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:31 pm
by Flyingpurplepeopleeater
VIATRIPHOP wrote:
joshkowski wrote:The wrath of triphop is striking upon the forums again. A storm is coming and It's not gonna make a lot of sense. Topics will vanish under it's crushing force and the twoism inhabitants will take cover in their bunkers.

HAR HAR HAR
I hardly even post as much as I used to.
So settle down Clem.


Hey! Who here is called Clem? I met a guy called Clem once who was mad on BOC...

Is that just some word I don't know?

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:46 pm
by VIATRIPHOP
Fredd-E wrote:Image
Image
so, when exactly do we marry? 8)

ahaahha Tuesday.
That gif is priceless

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:47 pm
by VIATRIPHOP
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:
VIATRIPHOP wrote:
joshkowski wrote:The wrath of triphop is striking upon the forums again. A storm is coming and It's not gonna make a lot of sense. Topics will vanish under it's crushing force and the twoism inhabitants will take cover in their bunkers.

HAR HAR HAR
I hardly even post as much as I used to.
So settle down Clem.


Hey! Who here is called Clem? I met a guy called Clem once who was mad on BOC...

Is that just some word I don't know?



Ohh I was using it as a hick reference,

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:51 pm
by ExitEuXa
VIATRIPHOP wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)


Yes but no bimbo's like VIATRIPHOP. :P
Wow pretty harsh considering
I'm far from a bimbo and you know
nothing about me. I may have posted a
few too many things in the beginning
but I'm not a "bimbo". Seriously. You
need tochill and quit taking my posts so
seriously. I joke 90% of the time :|


How are you like with the other 10%?

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:30 am
by VIATRIPHOP
ExitEuXa wrote:
VIATRIPHOP wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)


Yes but no bimbo's like VIATRIPHOP. :P
Wow pretty harsh considering
I'm far from a bimbo and you know
nothing about me. I may have posted a
few too many things in the beginning
but I'm not a "bimbo". Seriously. You
need tochill and quit taking my posts so
seriously. I joke 90% of the time :|


How are you like with the other 10%?
Jeez I wonder

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:27 am
by harpoon dodger
ExitEuXa wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:More girls on Twoism? Eggggcellent.

8)


Yes but no bimbo's like VIATRIPHOP. :P


That's uncalled for? Er..... :wink:

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:50 am
by Spectrum_16
Derail wrote:An actual Via Triphop myspace bulletin;

"From: VIA TRIPHOP™


Date: Dec 25, 2006 3:40 AM
Subject ahhhhhhhhh
Body: rrrrrrr"


ya u go gurl 0_o blast em bits

but

surrealz

i just reposted that bulletin just for you candice :D





edit: oh yeah... hellz yeah 420

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:02 am
by A_Northern_Soul
Spectrum_16 wrote:
Derail wrote:An actual Via Triphop myspace bulletin;

"From: VIA TRIPHOP™


Date: Dec 25, 2006 3:40 AM
Subject ahhhhhhhhh
Body: rrrrrrr"


ya u go gurl 0_o blast em bits

but

surrealz

i just reposted that bulletin just for you candice :D





edit: oh yeah... hellz yeah 420


I must be getting old - i've got no idea what that means.

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:11 pm
by Techboy
i like to wear underwear
it keeps me warm

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:36 pm
by polar sky
I didn't know people still said 420. Last time I head that was in Middle School. TOTALY DUDE! LIKE LETS ALL SMOKE A DUBE! :roll:

Sorry to jump on the lets give Viatriphop a hard time wagon. :wink:

Kinda Lame...