Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:58 pm
by joshkowski
Aesthetics wrote:Well, I don't hate you but I'm not a big fan of yours and that's mainly because you entered this board like a whirlwind. That's refreshing though, but it was a bit overdone imo. When I saw this topic I was like "cool, she realize it" but when I opened it and saw that flashy gif underneath it, I was like.. Hmm, she still don't get it.

Mind me saying but I think you are on the edge of becoming an attention whore... Name in caps, flashy tag, short sentences and 10.40 posts per day is still a record here. I guess it's because of your age and your social background. No hard feelings, it's just my personal opinion and I like the step you took by making a topic about it.

btw, your new avatar is lush!


Aesthetics, agreed. Anyway if you've not you rnew lush avatar and hopefully a new twoism attitude that doesn't have such a myspace mentality then we are good like gravy. anyway it seems things "should" be settled so RIP thread, later.

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:50 pm
by VIATRIPHOP
Aesthetics wrote:Well, I don't hate you but I'm not a big fan of yours and that's mainly because you entered this board like a whirlwind. That's refreshing though, but it was a bit overdone imo. When I saw this topic I was like "cool, she realize it" but when I opened it and saw that flashy gif underneath it, I was like.. Hmm, she still don't get it.

Mind me saying but I think you are on the edge of becoming an attention whore... Name in caps, flashy tag, short sentences and 10.40 posts per day is still a record here. I guess it's because of your age and your social background. No hard feelings, it's just my personal opinion and I like the step you took by making a topic about it.

btw, your new avatar is lush!


The flash is a joke which I don't seem
harm in and my username in
lowercase looks weird to me.
"viatriphop"
Isnt the same. Call me crazy.
ahaha :?

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:50 am
by ExitEuXa
zander two wrote:
joshkowski wrote:
thee neon r@ wrote::cry: just when i thought we were gonna make the perfect circle jerk


Not on my watch mr. watson

So much for the "Season of Giving." :roll:


"Season of Giving" That's all crap man you can give anytime. 8)

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 am
by ExitEuXa
Fredd-E wrote:Personally I don't mind her behaviour at all. She isn't doing anything wrong in my humble opinion.


Yeah idd. When is the wedding? :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:58 am
by thee neon r@
ExitEuXa wrote:
zander two wrote:
joshkowski wrote:
thee neon r@ wrote::cry: just when i thought we were gonna make the perfect circle jerk


Not on my watch mr. watson

So much for the "Season of Giving." :roll:


"Season of Giving" That's all crap man you can give anytime. 8)


now THAT'S what i'm talkin' 'bout 8)

Re: Seems I have haters

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:06 am
by harpoon dodger
VIATRIPHOP wrote:Ok, so I noticed a few of you can't stand me.


How could I hate you? You're too cute.

:oops:

Re: Seems I have haters

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:52 am
by Cupz
harpoon dodger wrote:
VIATRIPHOP wrote:Ok, so I noticed a few of you can't stand me.


How could I hate you? You're too cute.

:oops:


I second^^

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:29 am
by zander two
ExitEuXa wrote:
zander two wrote:
joshkowski wrote:
thee neon r@ wrote::cry: just when i thought we were gonna make the perfect circle jerk


Not on my watch mr. watson

So much for the "Season of Giving." :roll:


"Season of Giving" That's all crap man you can give anytime. 8)

The man speaks from experience. :P

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:06 pm
by HelmetedKiss
She's quirky.

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:50 pm
by polar sky
joshkowski wrote:I'm not playing into that shit, I'm definitely a hater.


Hahaha.

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:56 pm
by polar sky
aint nothang but some swoopy emo bangs. :wink:

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:19 pm
by VIATRIPHOP
polar sky wrote:aint nothang but some swoopy emo bangs. :wink:

my bangs arnt emotional
they're cold as ice
COLD AS ICE
and that is a fact.
ahaha

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:38 pm
by polar sky
VIATRIPHOP wrote:
polar sky wrote:aint nothang but some swoopy emo bangs. :wink:

my bangs arnt emotional
they're cold as ice
COLD AS ICE
and that is a fact.
ahaha


aint nothang but some swoopy indi rock bangs?

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:00 pm
by HelmetedKiss
All girls should have bangs.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:17 pm
by polar sky
HelmetedKiss wrote:All girls should have bangs.


Bangs are cute. But, the swoopy ones are a big trend with indi rock/emo/sXe/fashion core kids. Sorry if I made anyone mad about the bangs comment. :wink:

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:46 pm
by HelmetedKiss
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:All girls should have bangs.


Bangs are cute. But, the swoopy ones are a big trend with indi rock/emo/sXe/fashion core kids. Sorry if I made anyone mad about the bangs comment. :wink:


Your point is?

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:49 pm
by polar sky
HelmetedKiss wrote:
polar sky wrote:
HelmetedKiss wrote:All girls should have bangs.


Bangs are cute. But, the swoopy ones are a big trend with indi rock/emo/sXe/fashion core kids. Sorry if I made anyone mad about the bangs comment. :wink:


Your point is?


I said my point, ya douche bag.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:52 pm
by sevenELIXIR
"I like her bangs." - Pedro, from Napoleon Dynamite

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:21 pm
by Cupz
sevenELIXIR wrote:"I like her bangs." - Pedro, from Napoleon Dynamite


"ooh,she bangs,she bangs" - Ricky Martin

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:34 pm
by Techboy
I'm more of the persuasion that all girls should be banged