Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:08 pm
by sevenELIXIR
holy crap batman- steve-o's back

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:41 pm
by polar sky
mechanismj wrote:I thought someone brought this up a million years ago...


it was 1 million years, 14 days, 2 hours and 6 seconds ago to be exact!

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:09 pm
by mechanismj
Anyone ever seen the show Man Vs. Wild on the discovery channel? Yeah, that guy wears North Face as well! Pretty cool eh?!?!?!?

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:32 am
by thedisavowed
sevenELIXIR wrote:holy crap batman- steve-o's back


This is a very good thing, too. :D

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:41 am
by zander two
mechanismj wrote:Anyone ever seen the show Man Vs. Wild on the discovery channel? Yeah, that guy wears North Face as well! Pretty cool eh?!?!?!?

Whoa, I just got hooked on this show!!! Watched about four hours straight today. :oops:

!

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:26 am
by Infinite E
Know what i just got hooked watching? BBC's Planet Earth on the History Channel! All day, motherfuckers!!!!!!!


sorry, that was quite off-topic. I't's an absolutely amazing show though.

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:10 am
by mechanismj
zander two wrote:
mechanismj wrote:Anyone ever seen the show Man Vs. Wild on the discovery channel? Yeah, that guy wears North Face as well! Pretty cool eh?!?!?!?

Whoa, I just got hooked on this show!!! Watched about four hours straight today. :oops:


So did I. The Pacific Island one was really awesome. I wish I was stranded one sometimes.

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:40 am
by Spaced
Image

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:45 am
by thegr8brian
Spaced wrote:Image


Whats this?

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:53 am
by Spaced
another electronic group with a penchant for north faceish logos...some of their stuff can be found on Skams baby label 33.

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:36 pm
by polar sky
looks fake.

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:34 pm
by Spaced
okay.

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:39 pm
by zander two
:lol:

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:50 pm
by polar sky
well it does. image looks like complete shit.

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:31 pm
by zander two

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:16 pm
by Snufkin
*bump*

Does anyone know any good alternative rain/coat gear to NF, but similar? NF stuff I've had in the past has been awesome, but it's just gotten so f*kin' expensive. I need a new coat this winter, and I usually buy things that last a f*cklong time (this purchase it to replace a previous NF rain-coat, which I've had for more than 10-years, and even tho it still "works", I feel that I can justify a once-in-ten-years buy... (but would still like to avoid some of these ridiculously high NF prices)).

Thx.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:45 pm
by sevenELIXIR
burton. fuck the north face.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 am
by Negamuse

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:19 am
by zeitgeist
Sierra designs, outdoor research, marmot

Best 3 for rain jackets, but it totally depends what you want to use it for. If you're just walking into work from the car, just go cheap, but if you're hiking or need it withstand firehoses, my suggestions are going to be totally different. PM me if you'd like more info. I've worked in the outdoor sports industry for 10 years. Fyi, you're almost always getting ripped off by north face, although they've gotten their shit together a little bit more over the last several years.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:47 am
by thingsthingsthings
I've had my Helly Hansen rain coat for a little over 15 years and don't see a need to replace it anytime soon.