Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:59 pm
by niknak
I haven't decided yet. I'm waiting to see how it all pans out.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:12 pm
by tuckndar
It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:19 pm
by Flyingpurplepeopleeater
Don't worry man, we're all idiots, it's the human condition. :D

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:41 am
by harpoon dodger
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:Don't worry man, we're all idiots, it's the human condition. :D


hahaha..indeed. i said no btw.

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 am
by six-five-two
For making this thread, yes you are an idiot.

This is a bit off topic but:
Am I smarter than Cupz?

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:34 am
by Aesthetics
Cupz wrote:I DID...but it was deleted or something :shock:


Are you sure you hit the submit button rather than the preview button...? because I didn't delete anything and I'm sure Fredd-E didn't either.

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:33 pm
by Cupz
Yeah, pretty sure :lol:

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:49 pm
by harpoon dodger
Studies show: Cupz is not an idiot..

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 am
by Goiter Sanchez
I voted yes. No hard feelings buddy.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:22 am
by justin
IQ Range Classification

70-80-------Borderline deficiency
50-69-------Moron
20-49-------Imbecile
below 20---Idiot


I will not aswer till the results are in . however if your IQ is below 20 this may anger you and you may wish to throw feces at me . In which case this also may prove the validity of you being an idoit . I trust this is not the case .

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:24 am
by Cupz
luckely, my IQ is JUST above 20.

Its 121 :D (what does that make me?)