Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:42 pm
by Cupz
what about a [youtube]
insert link here[/youtube] function, so you can post videos?
Just throwing it out there

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:38 pm
by Aesthetics
Thank you for thinking along Cupz.
This feature is already working and on the list for the new upgrades, but it'll most likely be premium member only. More info about it soon.
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:06 am
by mechanismj
Aesthetics wrote:Thank you for thinking along Cupz.
This feature is already working and on the list for the new upgrades, but it'll most likely be premium member only. More info about it soon.
Premium members? Like, people who donate or people who reach a certain number of posts?
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:20 am
by Aesthetics
mechanismj wrote:Premium members? Like, people who donate or people who reach a certain number of posts?
Members who donate $10.- a year will be premium members. Things need a bit more testing before it even goes that way so don't expect it soon.
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:18 pm
by polar sky
Aesthetics wrote:mechanismj wrote:Premium members? Like, people who donate or people who reach a certain number of posts?
Members who donate $10.- a year will be premium members. Things need a bit more testing before it even goes that way so don't expect it soon.
$10.00!?

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:24 pm
by Aesthetics
polar sky wrote:$10.00!?

Yes you read that very well, $10.00 voluntarily. It will be a package along with some other features which are currently being tested.
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:55 pm
by Cupz
No premium membership for a #1 poster?

.......

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:13 pm
by Mexicola
$10 is nothing. I'd pay it purely for the amount of new music I get to hear about on here. I'd also happily stump up if it means we get to keep mods etc. I regularly post on another official board for another well-known Scottish band and the complete lack of mods on there makes it a total joke. Really nasty.
Sounds like value to me imo.
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:16 pm
by CoBoC
You get my 10 bucks.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:10 am
by mechanismj
Strange that there's more new folk willing to pay 10 bucks for a premium membership than some of the seasoned veterans.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:19 am
by CoBoC
They're uh, spoiled, from having been here so long and not being asked to pay.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:55 am
by thedisavowed
mechanismj wrote:Strange that there's more new folk willing to pay 10 bucks for a premium membership than some of the seasoned veterans.
Very true. Obviously- we have yet to really explain what a 'premium account' would provide that we don't already have- but that will be forthcoming in the near future.
For my part, $10/year (less than a dollar a month) is little or nothing to ask. With hosting expenses considered, no profit stands to be gained. We just want to make Twoism everything it can be.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:06 am
by mechanismj
thedisavowed wrote:mechanismj wrote:Strange that there's more new folk willing to pay 10 bucks for a premium membership than some of the seasoned veterans.
Very true. Obviously- we have yet to really explain what a 'premium account' would provide that we don't already have- but that will be forthcoming in the near future.
For my part, $10/year (less than a dollar a month) is little or nothing to ask. With hosting expenses considered, no profit stands to be gained. We just want to make Twoism eveything it can be.
I understand that idea. It would be cool to make this the number one BOC related forum on the net.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:50 am
by Cupz
mechanismj wrote: It would be cool to make this the number one BOC related forum on the net.
Hmmm....I don't know if I'd like this forum to be that big. Expect allot of shitty watmm'ish members
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:25 pm
by mechanismj
Cupz wrote:mechanismj wrote: It would be cool to make this the number one BOC related forum on the net.
Hmmm....I don't know if I'd like this forum to be that big. Expect allot of shitty watmm'ish members
Number one, by the way I see it, would not be anything like WATMM. That place is annoying.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:33 pm
by isawdrones
Cupz wrote:mechanismj wrote: It would be cool to make this the number one BOC related forum on the net.
Hmmm....I don't know if I'd like this forum to be that big. Expect allot of shitty watmm'ish members
and alot of n00bs
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:40 pm
by Aesthetics
I know a lot don't like watmm but please let's not generalize all members there. Whatever happens, this place will
never be watmm2
Now let's stay on topic.
Once things are a bit more concrete about the upgrades or the premium accounts I'll display it asap.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm
by hexagon son
ill be happy to sign up for a premium account when all this is sorted. oh, by the way, i am a WATMM member too
