Page 2 of 6

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:09 am
by turquoise70
if it's in far, far southern, western ontario i can MAYBE go.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:37 am
by Joebot Kill
it would be kind of cool to have like 3 or 4 parties going on at once all across the world!

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:42 am
by Cupz
Thats exacly my idea. And the next day post share pics :D

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:13 pm
by Roygbiv
no i didn't mean like the realy RedMoon party, with those codes and stuff
but just, us of twoism, organised and all.

I do digg the comments i read ^^ this might be a succes Houston! (houston get it?..ha..ha..) (:


x

hey Aesthetics, is your name Tommy?
and thank, yeah i know, it was pretty late when I registrered here, like 2 in the night, and wanted to post this. I did read about the redmoon party with codes and stuff
supercool!

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:33 pm
by Guido
Aesthetics wrote:
Cupz wrote:Well, Me, Aesthetics, Roygbiv and Fredd-E could do one in The Netherlands I guess :wink:

You totally forgot Frank and Guido! (and Jeroen, who unfortunately doesn't post here anymore)


Welcome on board Roygbiv.. please do a search before making a topic. This has been discussed a few times already.


This Jeroen is probably one of the very persons I mean with BoC-minded friends ;). He was the one who pointed this board out to me.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:36 pm
by Roygbiv
then we truly can't miss Jeroen, right? ^^
i have like 3 or 4 friends too who are boc slaves

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:49 pm
by Cupz
Maybe Pillzolli from germany can even come^^

I'll bring snacks! :lol:

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:47 am
by harpoon dodger
I live in southeastern Ontario about an hour from Ottawa..3 from Toronto :shock:

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:11 am
by Aesthetics
Roygbiv wrote:hey Aesthetics, is your name Tommy?

Nope, Robin is my name.

I bet the Tommy you mean is the one that is very active on Last.fm? (I'm there as Grim on Mbient)

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:14 am
by Dragon
I'd love to go to a redmoon party, but we'd have to say where it would be on this forum.

Thus, someone could spoil it.

We'd have to go to plan B, and I don't know what it is :?

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:29 am
by Roygbiv
Aesthetics wrote:
Roygbiv wrote:hey Aesthetics, is your name Tommy?

Nope, Robin is my name.

I bet the Tommy you mean is the one that is very active on Last.fm? (I'm there as Grim on Mbient)



you mean Tommylove?
then yeah haha
i can't find you on last.fm though :(

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:42 am
by Aesthetics
Hehe.. there are several ways to get to my Last.fm page.

Click on the little widget just below this post - visit my website and click on the widget on the homepage or go the the links page - visit my myspace page and there are several ways to go to Last.fm. All links are right in front of you :P


▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:44 am
by Roygbiv
omg DUH..lol
haha thank s

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:02 am
by Frank
Someone called me? :lol:

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:09 am
by Cupz
Redmoon Party -
The Netherlands

Who's in? :wink:

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:25 am
by Frank
wtwtf Cupz, i registered earlier than you? I thought you registered in 1969 or something. :lol:

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:28 am
by Cupz
Frank wrote:wtwtf Cupz, i registered earlier than you? I thought you registered in 1969 or something. :lol:


no I registered in 6010 :D

Frank, where do you live in The Neds?

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 am
by Frank
Hehe.

Up North, near Groningen.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:22 pm
by Cupz
Blaaa. We should have the party somewhere in the Veluwe or something.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:06 pm
by Techboy
scotland is still a superior place =P