Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:13 am
by nlogax
Image
Image
Image
Image

first time using my scanner :oops: that last line says "I actually told warp six months earlier to don't call us about remixes unless it's Beck or God. 8)

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:22 am
by Guest
nlogax wrote:first time using my scanner :oops: that last line says "I actually told warp six months earlier to don't call us about remixes unless it's Beck or God. 8)


where is te other half of BoC :?:

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:32 am
by nlogax
easy there cowboy i wasn't done yet!

Image

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:34 am
by Derail
Wow, thanks Nlogax! :D :D :D But this looks so good I have to buy it!

So if I go to Borders is there a good chance it'll be there?

Edit: Jesus, I just called Borders and Barnes and Noble and neither places have it. :cry:

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:18 am
by Derail
:lol: Haha, dude, Markus looks like he's about to kill someone in that pic. Crazy eyes. :twisted:

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:42 am
by nlogax
ha! i thought the same thing (re: crazy eyes)

i went to Tower Records and found it there, it wasn't in the music mag section and i almost missed it!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:37 pm
by boardsofdublin
nothing "really" new in there, but thanks for the scan. intresting read

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:33 am
by kem1kal
haha sweet! much love nlogax!!!

i wonder who the .wav file guy is hehe

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:48 pm
by steve-o
honestly it's a pretty weak interview. i think they said somethings that i liked hearing them say especially about how they don't want there lives to become more important to there fans than the music. also about knowing the limitations of there sound. BOC and Tortoise would be a great show. On a slight off topic- the piece on M'um was horrible.

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:50 pm
by AnalogFix
I live in San Diego, near the Re:Up store. If you want me to pick up an issue for you, let me know and Ill go grab you one. You can order it online, but I'm not sure about the whole international shipping thing.

Also, Im new to this group and I just wanted to say that its amazing. You are all as dedicated to music as I am and it really excites me to see that there are people with similar interests (especially BoC!!). Cheers!

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:53 am
by nlogax
Welcome! :D

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:17 am
by Derail
Does anyone have a link where I can purchase this online? I'm still having a hell of a time trying to find this locally. :cry:

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:59 am
by A-Ball
timwillis wrote:i was able to purchase a copy, and uh, it doesn't say the date, but it's manual no. 9.

it's pretty cool. i might be able to do a few scans and stuff, see if fredd-e can host them. pretty cool interview, best part about it was their stance on live shows, and how they don't think their music corresponds to well with a massive set from squarepusher or aphex. they also talk about how they know a guy who did a concert where he just pressed play on a .wav file, and acted like he was pressing buttons, and people still went nuts, thinking he was playing live.

uhhh, yeah!


lol.. thats funny. wav file :P

wow, they look really creepy. which rocks!