Page 2 of 5

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:26 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
Vordhosbn - 2
Infinite E - 1
thedisavowed - 1
saturdayindex - 1

All the other guesses have been wrong.
Paracat, you've got the right artist, just the wrong song... I didn't even know Clark had a song called that.

1 is a bit vague, so I'll give you a hint...
The band that made the track like cheese.

That was a pretty bad hint but I don't want to give it away completely.

And another hint, 4 is by one of the artists on Twoism.

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:34 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Come on guys.
I'm trying to have a little fun.

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:41 am
by Vordhosbn
autumnal crush, clark
Boxing day, afx?

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 am
by 747Music
The Telepathic Kid wrote:Come on guys.
I'm trying to have a little fun.


brilliant idea, I'm just not that good at it. Besides BoC, I'm pretty new to the IDM scene. Been into BoC for years, then it spread to other warp artists first then further a bit more, more than a year ago. :oops:

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Not good at it? Wtf.
These are fucking simple.
What's the second planet from the sun?
VENUS
What country likes cheese (well, according to stereotypes anyway)?
FRANCE
The third one's already been gotten by Saturdayindex already, please read the topic before posting.
But congrats on getting the Clark song (the guy was being crushed by Autumn, therefore, the Autumnal Crush).

Vordhosbn - 3
Infinite E - 1
thedisavowed - 1
saturdayindex - 1

And the APPLETREES in the fourth picture are BENT, if that's a bit of a hint.
And again, I'll repeat my previous post. The track is by a TWOISM ARTIST.
That is, an ARTIST from TWOISM.
That is, someone who is a MEMBER of TWOISM (which is the name of this message board if you didn't know) and makes MUSIC.

If you can't get them now I'll answer them myself.

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Some more to wrap your brains around.
I tried to make them even simpler (even though I dunno how I could, really)
If you're still having troubles I'll give out clues tomorrow.
AND - I would like you to now say what number pic you're referring to when you answer,
eg.
1: Air - Venus

By the way, the previous batch were supposed to be 4-8, but since all the first 4 have been answered, you can just call them 1-4 as labelled.
Thanks, and good luck.

Image

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:00 pm
by Cupz
II: Son of a gun by...I dunno :wink:

Edit- Sounds like a venetian snares title :lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:16 pm
by Cupz
12: stereolab - flower called nowhere

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:18 pm
by Cupz
9: my red hot car - Squarepusher

Im on a roll!

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:20 pm
by Cupz
10: Scapegoat Wax - Aisle 10 (Hello Allison)

JEEEE

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:26 pm
by turquoise70
yeah, i give up. i suck at this too.

nick, chill man.

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:43 pm
by hexagon son
Image

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:08 pm
by CoBoC
Cupz wrote:10: Scapegoat Wax - Aisle 10 (Hello Allison)

JEEEE

Dis are a good song!

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:34 pm
by Treefingers
i'm guessing that 11 is
Son Of A Gun by cLOUDDEAD

(these are cryptic)

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm
by doubleEntendre
4 = bent appletrees by milieu

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:29 pm
by The Telepathic Kid
Finally, some movement.
Paracat, you gave me the song title, but not the artist.
Congrats to Treefingers for getting it.
But you didn't miss out Para, you still got 9 and 12, that's two points for you.
DoubleEntendre got 4 from the previous batch, now they've all been answered except for 1, which I will answer myself.
It's Air - Venus, so you can all stop worrying about that one, and try and get the remaining pic, #10.
Don't think about the number of the aisle itself, but what's happening in the aisle.
That's gotta help you out a little bit.
I'll make more when I get home from school.

Vordhosbn - 3
Cupz - 2
doubleEntendre - 1
Infinite E - 1
saturdayindex - 1
thedisavowed - 1
Treefingers - 1

Ps. I am calm Mr Turquoise, I just want people to get these and when they don't get them it makes me sad because I want this to be a popular topic and yeah and stuff and yeah. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:32 pm
by turquoise70
The Telepathic Kid wrote:Y'know what I'm sayin'?


Image

word yo

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:08 pm
by mechanismj
Aisle be damned!

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:06 pm
by Techboy
Cupz wrote:10: Scapegoat Wax - Aisle 10 (Hello Allison)

JEEEE
good song haha

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:52 pm
by Vordhosbn
hexagon son wrote:Image


TAMPHAX! AFX!