Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else. No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.
I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger.DRINK MILK!
hexagon son wrote:i would probably relocate to somewhere remote like northern canada or greenland and hope the impact didnt come anywhere near where i was...
Okay. We think alike. We are survivors, fighters. We are not damn lazy quitters. Screaming, getting drugged and react like stupid insects. I like you. We are 2 sane persons on this little silly messageboard.
Okay, so we go to Greenland. And it hits Greenland. That would be funny!
That's a shame. I always fancied visiting Greenland. Fly over it once. Looked beautiful.
ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else. No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.
I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger.DRINK MILK!
Does this really matter if the world ends?
Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What too loose when the world ends....
ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else. No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.
I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger.DRINK MILK!
Does this really matter if the world ends?
Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What to loose when the world ends....
It is very important to react promptly in the case of armageddon.
ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else. No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.
I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger.DRINK MILK!
Does this really matter if the world ends?
Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What to loose when the world ends....
It is very important to react promptly in the case of armageddon.
Meh, what else do we have to lose. That's the point. At least I'd be having a good time with friends...and as a matter of fact, I do drink milk. Hence why it is my MSN name.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else. No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.
I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger.DRINK MILK!
Does this really matter if the world ends?
Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What to loose when the world ends....
It is very important to react promptly in the case of armageddon.
Meh, what else do we have to lose. That's the point. At least I'd be having a good time with friends...and as a matter of fact, I do drink milk. Hence why it is my MSN name.
Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else. No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.
I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger.DRINK MILK!
Your posts are boring and you repeatedly write useless comments over and over which is pretty much pointless and plain stupid. Reading your primitive basic sentences I suggest you to read some useful book for a change. I bet your last two books you've read were Pippi Longstocking and Spot Goes to the Circus.
CoBoC wrote:^ I can't believe it's not a bot (TM)
I can believe that you are one grumpy boring bloke. Why don't you comment the topic instead? You don't have a clue about dangers of armageddon.
Chicken. Dig a hole and stick your chicken head in your commonwealth colonialist rainy wet dark depressive soil of what? BOURNEMOUTH - haha. It's like you say "I'll find happiness in HULL. I'm going to sunny happy bouncy Greenland when armageddon comes. Only Greenland will be saved because they never colonialize around.
Chicken. Dig a hole and stick your chicken head in your commonwealth colonialist rainy wet dark depressive soil of what? BOURNEMOUTH - haha. It's like you say "I'll find happiness in HULL. I'm going to sunny happy bouncy Greenland when armageddon comes. Only Greenland will be saved because they never colonialize around.