Page 2 of 4

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:12 am
by RollTheMic
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:44 am
by ZX-Pilot
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto


Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 am
by Shadowshocker
Milk is great with drugs!

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 am
by Mexicola
ZX-Pilot wrote:
hexagon son wrote:i would probably relocate to somewhere remote like northern canada or greenland and hope the impact didnt come anywhere near where i was...


Okay. We think alike. We are survivors, fighters. We are not damn lazy quitters. Screaming, getting drugged and react like stupid insects. I like you. We are 2 sane persons on this little silly messageboard.

Okay, so we go to Greenland. And it hits Greenland. That would be funny! :P


That's a shame. I always fancied visiting Greenland. Fly over it once. Looked beautiful.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:13 pm
by wwbjd
Please let it hit Greenland.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:37 pm
by polar sky
NOT go on twoism.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 pm
by Aesthetics
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto

Ditto

ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!

Does this really matter if the world ends?

Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What too loose when the world ends....

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:17 pm
by ZX-Pilot
Aesthetics wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto

Ditto

ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!

Does this really matter if the world ends?

Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What to loose when the world ends....


It is very important to react promptly in the case of armageddon.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 pm
by harpoon dodger
ZX-Pilot wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto

Ditto

ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!

Does this really matter if the world ends?

Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What to loose when the world ends....


It is very important to react promptly in the case of armageddon.


Meh, what else do we have to lose. That's the point. At least I'd be having a good time with friends...and as a matter of fact, I do drink milk. Hence why it is my MSN name. :wink:

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:41 pm
by ZX-Pilot
harpoon dodger wrote:
ZX-Pilot wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto

Ditto

ZX-Pilot wrote:Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!

Does this really matter if the world ends?

Normally I wouldn't do anything either, much too scared really. What to loose when the world ends....


It is very important to react promptly in the case of armageddon.


Meh, what else do we have to lose. That's the point. At least I'd be having a good time with friends...and as a matter of fact, I do drink milk. Hence why it is my MSN name. :wink:


My msn name is magic without lemon vitamin. :wink: :wink:

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:49 pm
by iwishimademovies
1. call all my ex-girlfriends and tell them i love them

2. try to hit a home run

3. eat a lot fried cheese curds

4. walk around naked

5. slap random people's asses

6. sleep

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:58 pm
by Dragon
I'd wonder how I traveled four years into the future....

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm
by CoBoC
ZX-Pilot wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:Drugs. Lots of them.


Ditto


Drug is one great tool for being STUPID. Decayed teeth and fried brain, death, taxes and odd else.
No drugged person did anything useful for the benefit of human kind except being a clown, entertainer, parasite or bedroom musician because that requires no efforts and is good for useless ego.


I personally drink milk, strawberry juice and eat healthy food and do athletics, kick boxing and ping pong. Drugs? Nein danke! I don't want to be STUPID. STUPID... like you, rollthemic and harpoon dodger. DRINK MILK!


^ I can't believe it's not a bot (TM)

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:35 pm
by ZX-Pilot
Image

WROTE:

^ I can't believe it's not a bot (TM)


Your posts are boring and you repeatedly write useless comments over and over which is pretty much pointless and plain stupid. Reading your primitive basic sentences I suggest you to read some useful book for a change. I bet your last two books you've read were Pippi Longstocking and Spot Goes to the Circus.



CoBoC wrote:^ I can't believe it's not a bot (TM)


I can believe that you are one grumpy boring bloke. Why don't you comment the topic instead?
You don't have a clue about dangers of armageddon.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm
by Shadowshocker
ZX-Pilot wrote:I bet your last two books you've read were Pippi Longstocking and Spot Goes to the Circus.


Good books!

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:44 pm
by Mexicola
ZX-Pilot wrote:Your posts are boring and you repeatedly write useless comments over and over which is pretty much pointless and plain stupid.


Posted without even the faintest hint of irony too. Pots and kettle folks, pots and kettles.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 pm
by ZX-Pilot
Mexicola wrote:
ZX-Pilot wrote:Your posts are boring and you repeatedly write useless comments over and over which is pretty much pointless and plain stupid.


Posted without even the faintest hint of irony too. Pots and kettle folks, pots and kettles.


Hello Mexicolie, I don't know what he's rabbiting about. I can only smell a raspberry. :P

Where are you going on armageddon holidays?

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:31 pm
by Mexicola
Not Greenland.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 pm
by ZX-Pilot
Mexicola wrote:Not Greenland.


Chicken. Dig a hole and stick your chicken head in your commonwealth colonialist rainy wet dark depressive soil of what? BOURNEMOUTH - haha. It's like you say "I'll find happiness in HULL. I'm going to sunny happy bouncy Greenland when armageddon comes. Only Greenland will be saved because they never colonialize around.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:47 pm
by Mexicola
ZX-Pilot wrote:
Mexicola wrote:Not Greenland.


Chicken. Dig a hole and stick your chicken head in your commonwealth colonialist rainy wet dark depressive soil of what? BOURNEMOUTH - haha. It's like you say "I'll find happiness in HULL. I'm going to sunny happy bouncy Greenland when armageddon comes. Only Greenland will be saved because they never colonialize around.


Good for you.