Page 2 of 3
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 pm
by audiotrack
blimey!
i thought everyone had all these clips already
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:29 pm
by iec
I'd like a PM, if they're going around.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:59 pm
by saturdayindex
Mexicola wrote:saturdayindex wrote:Mexicola wrote:If these aren't copyrighted, then I'd love these too.

of course they aren't copyrighted!
Of course? Why of course?
Sarcasm.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:40 pm
by Mexicola
saturdayindex wrote:Mexicola wrote:saturdayindex wrote:Mexicola wrote:If these aren't copyrighted, then I'd love these too.

of course they aren't copyrighted!
Of course? Why of course?
Sarcasm.
Sorry. It's been a long day...
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 pm
by m0reilly
dang, my account disappeared/is no longer active...did i (m.oreilly) get one of those wonderful "PMs"?
EDIT by Aesthetics:
Your m.oreilly account is active again. I didn't send you a PM about this matter because I'm not sure if you are able to get read it.
What did you do to get your account inactive? Did you log on too many times with a wrong password?
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 am
by Aesthetics
Can't someone just post them to a fileservice and paste the URL here?
The samples aren't copyrigthed. If they were, everyone asking for a PM should've been banned by now.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:06 am
by m.oreilly
i just changed my email addy, and saved settings...
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 am
by m.oreilly
Aesthetics wrote:Can't someone just post them to a fileservice and paste the URL here?
that would be the ticket. i'll host if needed...
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:00 am
by Romeda
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:42 am
by m.oreilly
Romeda wrote:They are
Here.
thank ya, thank ya verrry much

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:51 am
by Twoism-ist
m.oreilly wrote:Romeda wrote:They are
Here.
thank ya, thank ya verrry much

Seconded!
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:20 am
by turquoise70
Thanks man!
wow...Wouldn't You Like To be Free sounds almost EXACTLY like some music in Mother 3. Like...near soundalike.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 pm
by 23degreesdream
Romeda wrote:They are
Here.
Thanks so much for posting these!

I'd all but given up hunting for these extracts.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 pm
by Infinite E
23degreesdream wrote:Romeda wrote:They are
Here.
Thanks so much for posting these!

I'd all but given up hunting for these extracts.
Welcome to the board.

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:33 pm
by 23degreesdream
Infinite E wrote:23degreesdream wrote:Romeda wrote:They are
Here.
Thanks so much for posting these!

I'd all but given up hunting for these extracts.
Welcome to the board.

Many thanks. Nice trout.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm
by Mexicola
Romeda - cheers! Had heard the Circle sample before, but not the others. Wouldn't You Like To Be Free was not what I was expecting at all and really interesting.
23degreesdream - welcome!

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:17 pm
by turquoise70
I may have to revise and say that some of my top favorite BoC tracks are tracks off the old website.
IMO, even in their official catalog, hardly anything beats 20 seconds of Trails.
I now have some tracks to add to that. Duffy is so gorgeously forlorn. It is being alone in the woods far far north, with nobody, realizing something in you has died very dead.
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 am
by mortor03
oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 pm
by Kinski
mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free
try youtube, it's all there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:11 pm
by noby
God I love that song, probably THE best shoegaze track I've ever heard, I WANT IT!