Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:41 pm
by Broken_Drum
Forgot I had that track, 'tis rather good.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 am
by observation
I like Eya by Sun Electric, although I'm never quite sure if it uses a vocoder or not because it sounds exactly like a patch from my Korg Prophecy. And I like The Robots by Kraftwerk.

"We are the rrrrobots..." - it sounds like he's totally Scottish...

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 am
by rl/vl
self plug soz - newest space dimension controller track for some analog vocoder action btw!
www.myspace.com/spacedimensioncontroller
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 am
by turquoise70
love the melody at 1:14 man
edit: woah this song really builds! it gets way cooler as it goes along, nice work!
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 am
by rl/vl
thanks

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 am
by eppers
was fuckin stoned when i heard it (now, hence, I am fuckin stoned), took me through a nice ride, enjoyed it completely, and repeated the 'solo' at the end quite a few times. sick.
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm
by JelleS
Spinvis - Mare Frigoris
I've seen him performing this song live with his vocoder, which was really nice. Sounds a bit like Sigur Ros to me, but I guess it's also in the IDM-sphere.