Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:20 am
that, my friend, is mr. green 
DocteurOrlof wrote:D4VERD4NN wrote:Rabbits are one of my favourite animals, i don't think this is funny.
You can boycott my posts and burn down my embassyIt was only a little link for those at work who read every topic here...
This forum is getting popular now (well... at least less underground), it would be better if only registered members were allowed to reply.. I don't like those places where you need to register before you can read anything, but one of these days we may have problems with "guests" (if assholes could fly, internet would be their airport, something like that...).
ExitEuXa wrote:A topic made by a french psycho who sends me offending pm's.
Derail wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:A topic made by a french psycho who sends me offending pm's.
I had no idea the little scuffle between you 2 had escaladed to pm's. I hope you guys can resolve whatever issues you have.
ExitEuXa wrote:Well Aesthetics told me if he sends me another hate pm he will be banned from Twoism.