Page 2 of 5

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am
by TheSilenceEchoes
count me in as well! 8)

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm
by Moebius
Earthbound wrote:
Cupz wrote:
Ik kom uit dordrecht...


:shock: :shock: You don't live in Gouda anymore?


:(

Image

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm
by portiss
Why go to somebodys home if there are public parks and stuff? With the sun on ur head, a cold beer in ur hand, and a spliff lighted in ur other hand, its much better relaxing to the music of boc :D

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm
by Cupz
portiss wrote:Why go to somebodys home if there are public parks and stuff? With the sun on ur head, a cold beer in ur hand, and a spliff lighted in ur other hand, its much better relaxing to the music of boc :D


True. Someone should bring a boombox or something.

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 pm
by Earthbound
Cupz wrote:
portiss wrote:Why go to somebodys home if there are public parks and stuff? With the sun on ur head, a cold beer in ur hand, and a spliff lighted in ur other hand, its much better relaxing to the music of boc :D


True. Someone should bring a boombox or something.


I'm up for either way. You're all welcome to my house. But this is not Noord Brabant, Gouda. From there we can easily go to the park to zip some beers and roll a big fat joint, and listen (ofcourse) to BoC.
Anyway, Noord Brabant sounds great too! Anybody knows a good BoC forest there?

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm
by saturdayindex
Damn you all for living so close to each other!

8)

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:01 pm
by Earthbound
saturdayindex wrote:Damn you all for living so close to each other!

8)


Sorry man!
You're more than welcome to join us though! Although this probably will cost you a fortune on plane tickets.

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 pm
by Frank
I almost can't make it to not go here, hm?

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm
by AFX.NL
saturdayindex wrote:Damn you all for living so close to each other!

8)


Fly in 8)

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 pm
by Cupz
sooo...when and where?

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:39 pm
by Mexicola
Damn it. Can't afford it having just blown a small fortune around Scotland. :cry:

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm
by AFX.NL
Cupz wrote:sooo...when and where?


well, I can't set up everything. I need income from you and other boccers. Why dont you suggest a date:D?

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm
by Cupz
Tommorow :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, how abouuuuut.... Sept 9th? 09-09-09? Thats a boccish enough date. I mean...turn it around :shock: :shock:

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:03 pm
by AFX.NL
Cupz wrote:Tommorow :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, how abouuuuut.... Sept 9th? 09-09-09? Thats a boccish enough date. I mean...turn it around :shock: :shock:


Thats on a wednesday. thats never going to work for me. ( ik heb dan stage ) and there a lot of people at work then :(

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm
by Cupz
hmmm...sure...then I'm out of ideas. I'm always available.

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm
by The Other
wwbjd the disavowed and i all met up at good records while back...(three years ago maybe?!?!?) wow that was a long time ago. anywho it was a blast.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:23 pm
by Earthbound
AFX.NL wrote:
Cupz wrote:Tommorow :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, how abouuuuut.... Sept 9th? 09-09-09? Thats a boccish enough date. I mean...turn it around :shock: :shock:


Thats on a wednesday. thats never going to work for me. ( ik heb dan stage ) and there a lot of people at work then :(


11-09-09? Friday? Or saturday 12-09-09?

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:59 am
by AFX.NL
Earthbound wrote:
AFX.NL wrote:
Cupz wrote:Tommorow :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, how abouuuuut.... Sept 9th? 09-09-09? Thats a boccish enough date. I mean...turn it around :shock: :shock:


Thats on a wednesday. thats never going to work for me. ( ik heb dan stage ) and there a lot of people at work then :(


11-09-09? Friday? Or saturday 12-09-09?


That saturday might work yes!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:30 pm
by AFX.NL
Earthbound wrote:
AFX.NL wrote:
Cupz wrote:Tommorow :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, how abouuuuut.... Sept 9th? 09-09-09? Thats a boccish enough date. I mean...turn it around :shock: :shock:


Thats on a wednesday. thats never going to work for me. ( ik heb dan stage ) and there a lot of people at work then :(


11-09-09? Friday? Or saturday 12-09-09?


I think sunday would be better. There are people who work on saturday

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 pm
by Earthbound
AFX.NL wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
AFX.NL wrote:
Cupz wrote:Tommorow :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, how abouuuuut.... Sept 9th? 09-09-09? Thats a boccish enough date. I mean...turn it around :shock: :shock:


Thats on a wednesday. thats never going to work for me. ( ik heb dan stage ) and there a lot of people at work then :(


11-09-09? Friday? Or saturday 12-09-09?


I think sunday would be better. There are people who work on saturday


There are people who work on sunday too..
Saturday would work out best for me.