Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 am
by Timewarp
dave_from_2001 wrote:welcome. PHEONIX ASTEROIDS. THEY ARE TAKING ME INTO THEM I'M GOING AWAY.
best album? I have not bought or heard any 2009 albums yet. that Lone EP on Bleep, the yellow one is sick though.
Yeah, the end of the movie is great, I allso love that red tomato/alien!
Well, then I think you should get this album, the perfect summer album of 2009.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 am
by Archrival
Timewarp wrote:dave_from_2001 wrote:welcome. PHEONIX ASTEROIDS. THEY ARE TAKING ME INTO THEM I'M GOING AWAY.
best album? I have not bought or heard any 2009 albums yet. that Lone EP on Bleep, the yellow one is sick though.
Yeah, the end of the movie is great, I allso love that red tomato/alien!
Well, then I think you should get this album, the perfect summer album of 2009.

Im happy you seem to love it as much as I do!

Its a great great album and im sorry for those who miss out on this one, so much strong emotions on it that I havent heard in a album in a long long time (most album these days are about attitude and trends). Its rare these days with albums like this and if anyone know any artist that sound like Ecovillage then PLEASE recommend me!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am
by Timewarp
Archrival wrote:Timewarp wrote:dave_from_2001 wrote:welcome. PHEONIX ASTEROIDS. THEY ARE TAKING ME INTO THEM I'M GOING AWAY.
best album? I have not bought or heard any 2009 albums yet. that Lone EP on Bleep, the yellow one is sick though.
Yeah, the end of the movie is great, I allso love that red tomato/alien!
Well, then I think you should get this album, the perfect summer album of 2009.

Im happy you seem to love it as much as I do!

Its a great great album and im sorry for those who miss out on this one, so much strong emotions on it that I havent heard in a album in a long long time (most album these days are about attitude and trends). Its rare these days with albums like this and if anyone know any artist that sound like Ecovillage then PLEASE recommend me!!!
Boards of canada (heard of them?

)
The beta band
Cocteau twins
Amorphous Androgynous
The beach boys
Black Moth Super Rainbow
My Bloody Valentine
Slowdive
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 am
by Archrival
Boards of canada (heard of them? ) yup!
The beta band Checked them out but Ecovillage is way better and more interesting

:D
Cocteau twins classic group!
Amorphous Androgynous psychedelic, they are ok
The beach boys too commercial for my taste..
Black Moth Super Rainbow annoying vocoders :/
My Bloody Valentine Great
Slowdive great!
Nothing new under the sun I guess, but thanks anyway for the effort
I think you should check out Lovesliescrushing, Lone, Hammock, Manual, Stars Of The Lid and William Basinski.
Have anyone seen any review yet of Ecovillage album?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 pm
by Timewarp
Archrival wrote:Boards of canada (heard of them? ) yup!
The beta band Checked them out but Ecovillage is way better and more interesting

:D
Cocteau twins classic group!
Amorphous Androgynous psychedelic, they are ok

The beach boys too commercial for my taste..
Black Moth Super Rainbow annoying vocoders :/
My Bloody Valentine Great

Slowdive great!
Nothing new under the sun I guess, but thanks anyway for the effort

I think you should check out Lovesliescrushing, Lone, Hammock, Manual, Stars Of The Lid and William Basinski.
Have anyone seen any review yet of Ecovillage album?
Yeah, here is one review of the album:
http://www.cokemachineglow.com/record_r ... eroid-2009
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:44 pm
by Joebot Kill
liking this! Thanks for the recommendation!
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 pm
by Archrival
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 pm
by Archrival
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:58 pm
by Archrival
Not enough love for this band on this forum! Have yall checked them out yet?