Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 am
by Geodesic
Beach house

Moderat

M83 (before the dawn heal us album)

Animal collective ( "Merryweather post pavilion" is a masterpiece)

Clouddead (Ten album !!)

Tom Vek

Panda bear

Quiet village (Pillow talk and Victoria's secret songs)

Serge Gainsbourg (Melody nelson album)

Loafe and Merge

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 am
by Archrival
Ecovillage

Fennesz

Bibio

William Basinski

Robin Guthrie

Ulrich Schnauss

m83

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am
by B.
(parenthesis) wrote:
B. wrote:Datach'i is really intense.


Thank you so much for that recommendation I just listened to some of his work, and wow, this guy is AMAZING!!

What album would you say is his best?
Haha, no problem. :D

Mmale Ffemale is brilliant. There are no tracks that really stick out, it's an overall story and an intense one, as I mentioned before.

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:27 pm
by (parenthesis)
B. wrote:
(parenthesis) wrote:
B. wrote:Datach'i is really intense.


Thank you so much for that recommendation I just listened to some of his work, and wow, this guy is AMAZING!!

What album would you say is his best?
Haha, no problem. :D

Mmale Ffemale is brilliant. There are no tracks that really stick out, it's an overall story and an intense one, as I mentioned before.


Sounds good to me, I will definatley get this once I have money.. :(

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm
by Joebot Kill
JEGA - Variance! Album of the year!!

Black Moth Super Rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BLOODY VALENTINE if you like ulrich schnauss... these guys are the original, and way better!!

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm
by Tekmosis
Jega is really good so far.

The album 'Wind and Water' from Loess is also brilliant.

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 am
by dave_from_2001
Cobra Killer

Image

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 pm
by Blink of an eye
Skink.

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 pm
by Magic Brenda
dave_from_2001 wrote:Cobra Killer

Image


The mandolin album is wicked.

I feel obliged to make a suggestion now... ummm... "Fahrenheit Fair Enough" by Telefon Tel Aviv is a nice album.

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 am
by jakestott
Magic Brenda wrote:
dave_from_2001 wrote:Cobra Killer

Image


The mandolin album is wicked.

I feel obliged to make a suggestion now... ummm... "Fahrenheit Fair Enough" by Telefon Tel Aviv is a nice album.


She got some fine legs :P

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm
by dave_from_2001
and Trost is just as good. half to admit 76/77 kind of stank, but the first 2 albums are a delight of lofi lobit sampling! Merry-Go-Round especially. Mostly a conceptual project though.

http://www.rhapsody.com/cobra-killer/cobra-killer--1998 I admit being a "cobra-booster" here, blatantly. Will promote till I die.

Great for fans of

The Boards of Canada
Super Mop-Top
The Derrydale 4
Beatles
Gary Numan
Ice House
Autechre
Yoko Ono
King Kragen and the Jazz Banjo All-Stars

plus, Big Fine Legs and Big Round Hooters -- its a win-win when there is wine around.

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:32 pm
by (parenthesis)
Bochum Welt is really good