Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:11 am
by Cupz
hexagon son wrote:i am the alphabet!!! i absolutely love this!
i wish somebody would remix this! gonna see if the local HMV has anything by them in it. and no, there is no indie records shops where i live !
Ya know....remixing I am the alphabet is a pretty neat idea...
--I did it!!! (yeah!)
-edit:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/i-am-the-al ... x-mp3.html
Just fooling around....Its not good, but its not bad either...
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:29 pm
by steve-o
yeah they are the SatanStompingCaterpillars cds. Very good stuff. They didn't change direction or anything when they switched names. Same style except there is a song, the last song in fact, on Flower Sides that is pretty much a straight up psych guitar song. Maybe I did order them, but I don't think so. Are those even available from the site?
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:46 pm
by nlogax
steve-o wrote:yeah they are the SatanStompingCaterpillars cds. Very good stuff. They didn't change direction or anything when they switched names. Same style except there is a song, the last song in fact, on Flower Sides that is pretty much a straight up psych guitar song. Maybe I did order them, but I don't think so. Are those even available from the site?
yeah if you scroll down on the 'catalog' page; i think i'll get them too, thanks for info

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:53 am
by nlogax
hey cupz i really like this; i forgot i had downloaded it and it came up on my mp3 player shuffle to my delight, excellent drumwork!
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:39 am
by Cupz
Wau...thx man.
better late than never,eh?

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:05 pm
by hexagon son
hey cups, missed that remix of yours, ive been offline for a month. dont s'pose you wanna post it again? thx.