Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm
vermillionsnake wrote:Thing is Fredd-E, It's the absolute truth, I really do have the kaleidoscope.
Nice! Don't mind the jealous people on here. We all wish we had one, for those of us who don't.
vermillionsnake wrote:Thing is Fredd-E, It's the absolute truth, I really do have the kaleidoscope.
Snufkin wrote:I don't have one... ;[ ... but then, I think you're a bunch of materialistic douche bags >_<
...jokes *Runs over to precious vinyl collection and apologises*
-Snuf
Snufkin wrote:I don't have one... ;[ ... but then, I think you're a bunch of materialistic douche bags >_<
...jokes *Runs over to precious vinyl collection and apologises*
-Snuf
polar sky wrote:Snufkin wrote:I don't have one... ;[ ... but then, I think you're a bunch of materialistic douche bags >_<
...jokes *Runs over to precious vinyl collection and apologises*
-Snuf
To own actual vinyl records or to own a piece memorabilia classifies us as materialistic douche bags? What's your deal? What's wrong with someone wanting to own an actual physical copy of an album or a piece of memorabilia by their favorite band? If it has a price tag, it's meant to be bought. And quite frankly who gives a fuck, I earn my money and I will buy what ever the fuck I want with it.
Your statements come off as jealous little fool. And if you can't afford to buy music, get a better job, if you indeed have one.
Numerator wrote:he already said it was a joke
Fredd-E wrote:this would be one hell of an epic signature to use; made me laugh!vermillionsnake wrote:I am a serious fan, I,ve got the kaleidoscope.
polar sky wrote:Snufkin wrote:I don't have one... ;[ ... but then, I think you're a bunch of materialistic douche bags >_<
...jokes *Runs over to precious vinyl collection and apologises*
-Snuf
To own actual vinyl records or to own a piece memorabilia classifies us as materialistic douche bags? What's your deal? What's wrong with someone wanting to own an actual physical copy of an album or a piece of memorabilia by their favorite band? If it has a price tag, it's meant to be bought. And quite frankly who gives a fuck, I earn my money and I will buy what ever the fuck I want with it.
Your statements come off as jealous little fool. And if you can't afford to buy music, get a better job, if you indeed have one.
Snufkin wrote:polar sky wrote:Snufkin wrote:I don't have one... ;[ ... but then, I think you're a bunch of materialistic douche bags >_<
...jokes *Runs over to precious vinyl collection and apologises*
-Snuf
To own actual vinyl records or to own a piece memorabilia classifies us as materialistic douche bags? What's your deal? What's wrong with someone wanting to own an actual physical copy of an album or a piece of memorabilia by their favorite band? If it has a price tag, it's meant to be bought. And quite frankly who gives a fuck, I earn my money and I will buy what ever the fuck I want with it.
Your statements come off as jealous little fool. And if you can't afford to buy music, get a better job, if you indeed have one.
See above ^
Word 'joke' = joke. Helpful skill to be able to identify...
...So two rabbi's and a lemon walk into a bar...
-Snuf
polar sky wrote:Snufkin wrote:polar sky wrote:Snufkin wrote:I don't have one... ;[ ... but then, I think you're a bunch of materialistic douche bags >_<
...jokes *Runs over to precious vinyl collection and apologises*
-Snuf
To own actual vinyl records or to own a piece memorabilia classifies us as materialistic douche bags? What's your deal? What's wrong with someone wanting to own an actual physical copy of an album or a piece of memorabilia by their favorite band? If it has a price tag, it's meant to be bought. And quite frankly who gives a fuck, I earn my money and I will buy what ever the fuck I want with it.
Your statements come off as jealous little fool. And if you can't afford to buy music, get a better job, if you indeed have one.
See above ^
Word 'joke' = joke. Helpful skill to be able to identify...
...So two rabbi's and a lemon walk into a bar...
-Snuf
saying something sarcastic that isn't even a joke and then putting the word '...jokes' at the end to make yourself look like a swell guy, is pointless. when you leave douche bag comments, expect to get treated like a douche bag. Helpful skill to be able to identify...
Never had a problem with you before, but to be a dick to someone new on here is lame. No hard feelings I hope. PEACE.
Back on Topic maybe?
Snufkin wrote:Calm the fuck down and reassess the situation - you're being a real turd here. No Jokes.
-Snuf
polar sky wrote:Snufkin wrote:Calm the fuck down and reassess the situation - you're being a real turd here. No Jokes.
-Snuf
I don't need to reassess shit. Just don't be a dick. End the argument. Moving Forward....
vermillionsnake wrote:Am I the only female on here , by the way?
Earthbound wrote:vermillionsnake wrote:Am I the only female on here , by the way?
Picture?
hexagon son wrote:lets not do a WATMM to the female posters here guys!
brokendrum70 wrote:Fredd-E wrote:this would be one hell of an epic signature to use; made me laugh!vermillionsnake wrote:I am a serious fan, I,ve got the kaleidoscope.
There's a good photo of one here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ollied/2382120713/in/set-72157594582004177/
Fredd-E wrote:brokendrum70 wrote:Fredd-E wrote:this would be one hell of an epic signature to use; made me laugh!vermillionsnake wrote:I am a serious fan, I,ve got the kaleidoscope.
There's a good photo of one here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ollied/2382120713/in/set-72157594582004177/
http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-kaleidoscope-07.jpg
http://bocpages.org/wiki/Kaleidoscope
been there for ages
i've bought one too some years ago.. still love it!