Page 2 of 7

.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am
by Dragon
Numerator wrote:
Patryk Ludamage wrote:Guys! WTF? It was a second earlyer in the neighbour thread - is that a joke? )
Image


I particularly like the second to last one


I created this image and started a thread for it, where did it go? And what is this official twitter feed thing? I didn't know about it when I made it.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 am
by Fredd-E
Moebius wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
Moebius wrote:Er, what reason is there to believe this is in any way official?




Ah, okay, didn't see it on FB. That's actual proof; his statements aren't since he didn't mention this account by name.

He confirmed it: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... 162#110162
mdg wrote:Yes this is an official page


This was in reply to my post:
Fredd-E wrote:
sloshnpecs wrote:Links to this Twitter account have appeared on their Myspace page and Facebook group.
Then it is most likely an official url. But we can't be 100% certain till mdg confirms it because for example bocpages is also listed there even though my site is not official. ;-)

This twitter account = boctransmission one; for some reason the user sloshnpecs edited his post and removed the link to twitter.com/boctransmission but still it got confirmed as you can see.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm
by Moebius
Ah, now I see, the wiki page has the later comment, not the direct confirmation. Obviously I missed the original discussion, oops!

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:26 pm
by Fredd-E
Moebius wrote:Ah, now I see, the wiki page has the later comment, not the direct confirmation. Obviously I missed the original discussion, oops!

Fixed for extra clarification: http://bocpages.org/wiki/Statements_fro ... nuary_2010

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:00 pm
by sloshnpecs
Fredd-E wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
sloshnpecs wrote:Links to this Twitter account have appeared on their Myspace page and Facebook group.
Then it is most likely an official url. But we can't be 100% certain till mdg confirms it because for example bocpages is also listed there even though my site is not official. ;-)

This twitter account = boctransmission one; for some reason the user sloshnpecs edited his post and removed the link to twitter.com/boctransmission but still it got confirmed as you can see.


The edit was not to remove a Twitter link. It was to change the Facebook reference from a page to a group as the Facebook group was where I saw the boctransmission link. There is a Facebook page (not official) as well as a group.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm
by korona15
I like this image. Maybe there's a hexagon sun studio in the tower.

Image

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 pm
by Fredd-E
sloshnpecs wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
sloshnpecs wrote:Links to this Twitter account have appeared on their Myspace page and Facebook group.
Then it is most likely an official url. But we can't be 100% certain till mdg confirms it because for example bocpages is also listed there even though my site is not official. ;-)

This twitter account = boctransmission one; for some reason the user sloshnpecs edited his post and removed the link to twitter.com/boctransmission but still it got confirmed as you can see.


The edit was not to remove a Twitter link. It was to change the Facebook reference from a page to a group as the Facebook group was where I saw the boctransmission link. There is a Facebook page (not official) as well as a group.

Where exactly did you see the twitter link? Could you post the URL? Thanks

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm
by dave_from_2001
how completely disgusting. thats enough FREDDE, delete my account now no questions please. and this is how you have to behave to be in complete alignment with the mods here. it makes me want to puke. has nothing to do with the sounds at all. hashing over twitter ego zaps.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm
by Fredd-E
dave_from_2001 wrote:how completely disgusting. thats enough FREDDE, delete my account now no questions please. and this is how you have to behave to be in complete alignment with the mods here. it makes me want to puke. has nothing to do with the sounds at all. hashing over twitter ego zaps.
Uhm come again? I just wanted to know where he saw the twitter link being posted. What's wrong with that? It's just a plain informative question?!

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:03 pm
by ryetronics
dave_from_2001 wrote:how completely disgusting. thats enough FREDDE, delete my account now no questions please. and this is how you have to behave to be in complete alignment with the mods here. it makes me want to puke. has nothing to do with the sounds at all. hashing over twitter ego zaps.


Dave from 2001 has been a real cranky pants lately. What gives?

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm
by sloshnpecs
Oops it appears I mixed up the BoC Facebook page with the Facebook group. :oops: Everything else was as I meant to post it.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm
by BunnyRabbit
wmarsh wrote:
Numerator wrote:
wmarsh wrote:The Internet is evil.

Wake up.


ooh...how mysterious and clever :roll:


JESUS FUCK

It was a joke about a message shown on one of BoC's old sites, you abysmal, petty, unibollocked shrieker o
f a twat.


Using such an arcane insult I should point out that you are a pigeon chested abatoir creeper. If you get my meaning/reference.

:wink:

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 pm
by Aesthetics
dave_from_2001 wrote:how completely disgusting. thats enough FREDDE, delete my account now no questions please. and this is how you have to behave to be in complete alignment with the mods here. it makes me want to puke. has nothing to do with the sounds at all. hashing over twitter ego zaps.
I inactivated your account. If there are still questions you can contact me at Image

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm
by Infinite E
am i the only one that took that post as not entirely serious?

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:03 am
by Aesthetics
Infinite E wrote:am i the only one that took that post as not entirely serious?
He sent a PM about it so he was serious. I know it's hard to believe...

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 am
by saurus
All this negativity... just boils down to frustration due to lack of new BOC music. If it were something on a more personal level, well I'd like to say posters on this board by and large are rational and mature enough not to vent in that way.

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:43 am
by iec
sheesh.

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 am
by Joebot Kill
iec wrote:sheesh.


haha seriously.

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 am
by Mexicola
Aesthetics wrote:
Infinite E wrote:am i the only one that took that post as not entirely serious?
He sent a PM about it so he was serious. I know it's hard to believe...


I'm sad to say this felt like it was coming for some time. I don't know what changed, but recently he just seemed to almost want to pick an argument. I know I bit back once with him, but after that I just tried to ignore him. Oh well. Like I said, sad I guess? :?

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 pm
by Fredd-E
Mexicola wrote:Oh well. Like I said, sad I guess? :?
Pretty sad indeed, especially cause I don't have any clue why he made that post. I just don't understand the problem? Someone might explain it to me what he could have meant?