Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 pm
by mucephei
Still not got round to getting Trans Canada Highway nor A Beautiful Place... yet


I'm still working my way through the Old Tunes; Original Nlogax being a current fave.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 pm
by isawdrones
mucephei wrote:Still not got round to getting Trans Canada Highway nor A Beautiful Place... yet


I'm still working my way through the Old Tunes; Original Nlogax being a current fave.


whoa, yeah take your time

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 am
by BrandNewRetro
mucephei wrote:Still not got round to getting Trans Canada Highway nor A Beautiful Place... yet


I'm still working my way through the Old Tunes; Original Nlogax being a current fave.


I'm quite envious as I'd love to experience discovering those again, enjoy the journey...it's a beautiful ride 8)

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm
by mucephei
isawdrones wrote:
mucephei wrote:Still not got round to getting Trans Canada Highway nor A Beautiful Place... yet


I'm still working my way through the Old Tunes; Original Nlogax being a current fave.


whoa, yeah take your time


Yeah...this is on top of the three albums, obviously.

I was enjoying "Blockbusters" earlier...

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm
by m.oreilly
harpoon dodger wrote:
sabonicate wrote:Is it really produced by BOC?
Or is it just a rip off of BOC?
Album notes?


My guess would be the artist just sampled BoC. It's the simplest explanation. Otherwise, we'd have probably heard of this long ago.


there was a thread somewhere back, that mentioned this artist. picked this up last year some time. interesting stuff...

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 am
by 747Music
BrandNewRetro wrote:
mucephei wrote:Still not got round to getting Trans Canada Highway nor A Beautiful Place... yet


I'm still working my way through the Old Tunes; Original Nlogax being a current fave.


I'm quite envious as I'd love to experience discovering those again, enjoy the journey...it's a beautiful ride 8)


My thoughts exactly. I miss listening to BoC for the first time and just being blown away by its beauty. Can't wait for the new album.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:01 pm
by infinite sevens
I've never heard magic window...
BUAHAHAH.
i slay myself. :lol:
edit: dammit should have read through first haha, sorry for the repeat joke. hehe

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:06 pm
by Negamuse
mucephei wrote:Still not got round to getting Trans Canada Highway nor A Beautiful Place... yet


I'm still working my way through the Old Tunes; Original Nlogax being a current fave.


Oh man. Trans Canada Highway is putting on your wayfarers and driving a convertable KITT through beautiful 1980s sunshine.