Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm
by Scories
I agree; lovely video. Like the continuation of Dayvan's vid.

But to make things even better, I would delete [in the first 2 minutes], the small segments where you see the group of people jumping again and again. I think we should see them jump only once, so we get the impression of a continuous freefall.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm
by sloshnpecs
Only just seen it, amazing video.

Agreed about the stuttering 720p HD version. I'd like to see this on a huge tv screen. I've just seen it on a small laptop screen and the detail is amazing. Not so amazing is the 'feeling queasy while watching' bit. :lol:

I like also how you get several different versions / views of what's happening in the lead up to and during the fall.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm
by ryetronics
I have been watching this in full HD on my 47" television (using the Vimeo app on my Roku box). It's just gorgeous. I love how the guy's faces are completely straight when they jump, as if it's just another day at the office.

I also love your vid for Macquerie Ridge with the Aurora (this one http://vimeo.com/11407018). Stunning. Make some more, Froschyankee!!