Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:35 pm
by zander two
Goiter Sanchez wrote:The voice counting in Aquarius and the voice in the MHTRTC version of 'One Very Important Thought' sound SO artifical, like a computer voice or something.

I wonder if that's the same voice that says "orange?" in Aquarius. Not the "ORANGE!" by the dude (Kramer?) but the female's voice obviously.

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:14 am
by nlogax
i exercise my constitutional rights often

:oops:

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:15 pm
by Solstice
nlogax wrote:i exercise my constitutional rights often

:oops:


:lol:

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:17 am
by kozmikoid
Hey wb, nicely spotted.

I recently downloaded the early rip of BOC Maxima and was very surprised when I heard the version of One Very Important Thought you mention. It does say 'adult film' and it really threw me the first time I heard it.

As has been mentioned, the sound quality of the rip is pretty awful, although I do have the later rip too which is far better.

Bye, kozmikoid. :lol:

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:40 am
by tvsr
can the original version be posted without infringing upon anyone's constitutional rights?

i've never heard it before.

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:10 am
by wb
The thread titled "BOC Maxima" contains a Rapidshare link where you can download the BOC Maxima mp3's, that's where I got mine. The last track is Whitewater / One Very Important Thought.

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:47 pm
by tvsr
thanks a lot, i'm on my way over there right now...

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:27 pm
by DocteurOrlof
wb wrote:The thread titled "BOC Maxima" contains a Rapidshare link where you can download the BOC Maxima mp3's.


Someboby had the (not so clever) idea to post that link on one of those forums where leechers collect links. So I killed the link, will re-upload if needed...

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:48 pm
by Jack.GG
DocteurOrlof wrote:
wb wrote:The thread titled "BOC Maxima" contains a Rapidshare link where you can download the BOC Maxima mp3's.


Someboby had the (not so clever) idea to post that link on one of those forums where leechers collect links. So I killed the link, will re-upload if needed...


Any chance of a quick upload to YouSendIt for me? I can never get rapidshare to work. Cheers!

EDIT: I've managed to do it. See the BOC Maxima thread

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:41 am
by kozmikoid
If anyone wants One Very Important Thought (the early version) I've just uploaded it:-

http://rapidshare.de/files/18372008/Boa ... t.mp3.html

Bye, kozmikoid. :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:43 pm
by thedisavowed
D4VERD4NN wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:WB is right. I don't watch porn so I don't know about the specific film but I do know that the BOC Maxima version confirms what WB is saying.


You don't watch porn? But yr a pimp? :lol:


Only noob pimps need that kind of help. :roll:

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:38 pm
by wb
Hi, boys & girls! Now I have a new computer with a dvd-drive so it might be possible to get an audio clip of this film. Are there any free programs online to do such thing? I don't really know anything about this so any advice would be nice.

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:12 pm
by YELLOW
try playing the dvd on your computer and then recording it with the Wave out mix in audacity a free program downlaodable off the internet...from there you can export it as a WAV file (pretty big) soi you may wanna covert to an MP3 for all of us...then ofcourse host it....but thats what id do

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:29 pm
by wb
Yo, here it is!

http://rapidshare.de/files/28046572/one_very.mp3.html

The file is an audio clip of an announcement which occurs at the end of the 1982 adult film A Brief Affair.

It seems that BOC sampled it on their track "One Very Important Thought" from "BOC Maxima". NOTE: That is not the same track on Music Has The Right To Children, which is bit altered from the original! I think you can even hear the clip's background music on the original version...

As for the sound quality, it's really that crappy on the dvd too. :)

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:40 pm
by thedisavowed
Nice. Thanks.

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:21 pm
by YELLOW
nice find...awesome stuff...thank you

theres a trailer on this dvd i got from the 70s in a grab bag for a porno from that era called pleasures of a woman...its look pretty hilarious...but the trailer is pretty graphic...ala girls doing it with shoes/high heels