Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 pm
by tiges
You do have to go through a farmers field to get to it but it is okay.
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm
by HalcyonDaze
Cool, this is a definite goer for me then.Not gonna make the trip til july/ august but it gives me plenty of time to sort out my route etc.
Anyone know if there is anything else of interest up in that neck of the woods?
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm
by spareparts
I actually ended up living a few miles from there a couple of years ago. Yes, you need to cross a field, but there's a gate/path down to the beach, so it's not an issue. Was very surprised when I saw the name on the map. Did manage to get the local radio station to play the track though, was fair chuffed with that!
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:24 am
by jcotteri
I'm going to visit this beach one day just for a stroll