Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm
by portiss
Holy shit, I must buy killer 7. Just watched a trailer, WTF!

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm
by IanRedpoint
boardsofdublin wrote:Zelda is just the tits, Ninty did good with Zelda! Did you see Scott Pilgrim yet...?

Haha. Yeah, had the this bug stupid grin on my face from those opening moments with the tinkly Zelda tune that always makes me think of the triforce coming together. Pretty convinced that a 20 year-old me would rate Scott Pilgrim as my favourite film ever. :D

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:20 pm
by boardsofdublin
IanRedpoint wrote:
boardsofdublin wrote:Zelda is just the tits, Ninty did good with Zelda! Did you see Scott Pilgrim yet...?

Haha. Yeah, had the this bug stupid grin on my face from those opening moments with the tinkly Zelda tune that always makes me think of the triforce coming together. Pretty convinced that a 20 year-old me would rate Scott Pilgrim as my favourite film ever. :D


Lol i know i was the same! The whole film is funny EPIC! I have watched it about 10 times now lol. Getting it on release on the 27th here. The Nigel Godrich soundtrack is well worth the download!

I never played Killer7, must get me a copy!

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:56 pm
by hexagonLife
IanRedpoint wrote:
boardsofdublin wrote:Zelda is just the tits, Ninty did good with Zelda! Did you see Scott Pilgrim yet...?

Haha. Yeah, had the this bug stupid grin on my face from those opening moments with the tinkly Zelda tune that always makes me think of the triforce coming together.


Damn 4 swords is a game I always wanted to play. Sure I'll get round to it someday.

portiss wrote:Holy shit, I must buy killer 7. Just watched a trailer, WTF!


The word is bizarre, my friend. But enjoy it! Out on PS2 also.

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 pm
by polar sky
1. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Mario Kart: Double Dash
4. Resident Evil 4
5. Super Smash Bros. Melee

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm
by 747Music
polar sky wrote:1. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes


Oh man! I forgot about Twin Snakes. Awesome game! I do like the original for PS1 better though. Better voice acting, better music, but Twin Snakes does have better action.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm
by polar sky
747Music wrote:
polar sky wrote:1. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes


Oh man! I forgot about Twin Snakes. Awesome game! I do like the original for PS1 better though. Better voice acting, better music, but Twin Snakes does have better action.


The voice acting was re-recorded with the original cast except for Gray Fox. I do agree thought that the music was better in the Original.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm
by 747Music
polar sky wrote:
747Music wrote:
polar sky wrote:1. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes


Oh man! I forgot about Twin Snakes. Awesome game! I do like the original for PS1 better though. Better voice acting, better music, but Twin Snakes does have better action.


The voice acting was re-recorded with the original cast except for Gray Fox. I do agree thought that the music was better in the Original.


I think Vulcan Raven was someone else too.