Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:26 pm
by Vexille
JosephG wrote:
Oh, btw, does anyone remember playing the Ren and Stimpy game for the Genesis? I played it forever lol. The bicycle riding level was the frickin worst
:evil:
One of my friends on my street had a genesis and the rest of the cool kids would tease him because we all had a snes with much cooler games. Except for that game. If we ever wanted to play his genesis it was to play that specific game.


I used to watch Ren and Stimpy a lot but I don't remember specific episodes.

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:21 am
by Ender
Vexille wrote:
JosephG wrote:
Oh, btw, does anyone remember playing the Ren and Stimpy game for the Genesis? I played it forever lol. The bicycle riding level was the frickin worst
:evil:
One of my friends on my street had a genesis and the rest of the cool kids would tease him because we all had a snes with much cooler games. Except for that game. If we ever wanted to play his genesis it was to play that specific game.


I used to watch Ren and Stimpy a lot but I don't remember specific episodes.


You guys didn't play the Sonic games? Psh, losers.

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:37 am
by JosephG
Ender wrote:
Vexille wrote:
JosephG wrote:
Oh, btw, does anyone remember playing the Ren and Stimpy game for the Genesis? I played it forever lol. The bicycle riding level was the frickin worst
:evil:
One of my friends on my street had a genesis and the rest of the cool kids would tease him because we all had a snes with much cooler games. Except for that game. If we ever wanted to play his genesis it was to play that specific game.


I used to watch Ren and Stimpy a lot but I don't remember specific episodes.


You guys didn't play the Sonic games? Psh, losers.


Bro, I still play sonic lol lol... I never have gotten into the first one, but I played Sonic 2 for yeeears. Sonic 3 is still my fav, but I liked playing as knuckles on Sonic&Knuckles, that was pretty sweet!

And I looved the Genesis, too. I had a genesis for a while then it broke so I swapped over to the snes.. I like them both a ton.

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:50 am
by Yellow Records
My favorite cartoon!

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:02 pm
by Electronic Dave
It was shown on BBC2 in the UK during the mid 90s usually after Star Trek. Both favourites. I found it really funny and at times surreal...oh Reeennnn! :lol: think Ren was a psychotic chihuahua and Stimpy a dumb cat with a blue nose!