Turntable.fm

Moderator: Aesthetics

User avatar
Noumenon
Eagle Minded
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 am

Post by Noumenon »

So as Ender was saying in Rodeh's now locked thread, we should try more often to get people in the twoism room. The rest of the rooms, unfortunately, are garbage, aka, Justin Timberlake fans berating you for playing Kona Triangle. :roll:
One small step for man, one giant leap for Wagon Christ.
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

I managed to get a connection through tunnelbear.

Anyone? http://turntable.fm/4ea869c64fe7d07b2801a790


edit: I'll keep an eye on this thread to hop on once there is somone in the room. Tunnelbear has a maximum of 500mb a month and even being alone in the room takes up some mb's.
Life is a Frequency
User avatar
Ender
Eagle Minded
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.

Post by Ender »

Sorry, I have limited time these days. :( Seems like I'm always either at work, playing games with friends, or hanging out with friends. I was at work yesterday when I posted (as I am now) which was why I didn't just come on then.
User avatar
Jonse
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3526
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am
Location: BPR. OG
Contact:

Post by Jonse »

Welp, I'll be in there listening to music for a while. Anyone else wants to join, they should. I need to hear some new shit.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.
User avatar
dp
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1127
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:59 am
Location: pen expers
Contact:

Post by dp »

Shit don't work here in Japan. I really wanted to try it out.
Image
User avatar
Ender
Eagle Minded
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.

Post by Ender »

dp wrote:Shit don't work here in Japan. I really wanted to try it out.


Yeah, they say they're "working hard" to get outside US access to it, so hopefully we'll all be able to go sooner or later....
User avatar
Ender
Eagle Minded
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.

Post by Ender »

Noum and I are in the twoism room again if anybody (US-only unfortunately :() wants to come.

http://turntable.fm/twoism
User avatar
Waterbagel
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
Location: gulf coast US

Post by Waterbagel »

that was fun :)
thanks for saving me from what was probably going to turn out to be a terrible night!
User avatar
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Post by 2020k »

I apologize last week for accidentally starting to play "Hung Up" by Madonna. It was in my queue from a previous room I was spinning at. It's a great song, but not for the Twoism room! :lol:
User avatar
Jonse
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3526
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am
Location: BPR. OG
Contact:

Post by Jonse »

In Turntable with Synesthesia and Noum right now, anyone want to join?
Post a reply