Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:53 pm
by Noumenon
So as Ender was saying in Rodeh's now locked thread, we should try more often to get people in the twoism room. The rest of the rooms, unfortunately, are garbage, aka, Justin Timberlake fans berating you for playing Kona Triangle.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 pm
by Aesthetics
I managed to get a connection through tunnelbear.
Anyone?
http://turntable.fm/4ea869c64fe7d07b2801a790
edit: I'll keep an eye on this thread to hop on once there is somone in the room. Tunnelbear has a maximum of 500mb a month and even being alone in the room takes up some mb's.
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:22 pm
by Ender
Sorry, I have limited time these days.

Seems like I'm always either at work, playing games with friends, or hanging out with friends. I was at work yesterday when I posted (as I am now) which was why I didn't just come on then.
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 pm
by Jonse
Welp, I'll be in there listening to music for a while. Anyone else wants to join, they should. I need to hear some new shit.
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 am
by dp
Shit don't work here in Japan. I really wanted to try it out.
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:36 pm
by Ender
dp wrote:Shit don't work here in Japan. I really wanted to try it out.
Yeah, they say they're "working hard" to get outside US access to it, so hopefully we'll all be able to go sooner or later....
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 am
by Ender
Noum and I are in the twoism room again if anybody (US-only unfortunately

) wants to come.
http://turntable.fm/twoism
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 am
by Waterbagel
that was fun
thanks for saving me from what was probably going to turn out to be a terrible night!
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:32 pm
by 2020k
I apologize last week for accidentally starting to play "Hung Up" by Madonna. It was in my queue from a previous room I was spinning at. It's a great song, but not for the Twoism room!

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am
by Jonse
In Turntable with Synesthesia and Noum right now, anyone want to join?