Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 pm
by polar sky
Mexicola wrote:
dp wrote:
Mexicola wrote:dp wrote: u need to be drinkin bourbon son

Oh, I drink plenty. I actually hesitated for a second before pouring the JD in. It was a leap of faith, but it worked a treat


Ha ha... The ketchup looks fantastic man!! I was merely giving you a hard time because I'm a Kentucky boy and to drink Jack is unholy where I come from.


Fair enough. Recommend me a proper bourbon. I'm genuinely intrigued :D


My favorite Bourbons are:

Bulleit - Lawrenceburg, KY
Image

Elijah Craig - Bardstown, KY
Image

Knob Creek - Clermont, KY
Image

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm
by Mexicola
Mr A_Northern_Soul and Mr Polar Sky, thank you both kindly. Scholars and gentlemen both.

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 pm
by saob
Awesome Mexicola, you should make a detailed recipe of this one and post it here.