Page 2 of 3
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 am
by Voodeedoo
Haha I got into the show.
I've also been involved with the community; I put out some fan music at
http://voodoopony.bandcamp.com
Spitfire = best pony.
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 am
by turquoise70
Voodeedoo wrote:Haha I got into the show.
I've also been involved with the community; I put out some fan music at
http://voodoopony.bandcamp.comSpitfire = best pony.
no way, it's totally pinkie!
or rarity!
or maybe fluttershy? dash?
i can't fucking decide!
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 am
by Waterbagel
turquoise70 wrote:Voodeedoo wrote:Haha I got into the show.
I've also been involved with the community; I put out some fan music at
http://voodoopony.bandcamp.comSpitfire = best pony.
no way, it's totally fluttershy!
or fluttershy!
or maybe fluttershy? fluttershy?
i can't fucking decide!
FTFY
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 am
by turquoise70
Waterbagel wrote:turquoise70 wrote:Voodeedoo wrote:Haha I got into the show.
I've also been involved with the community; I put out some fan music at
http://voodoopony.bandcamp.comSpitfire = best pony.
no way, it's totally fluttershy!
or fluttershy!
or maybe fluttershy? fluttershy?
i can't fucking decide!
FTFY
"YOU'RE GOING TO
LOOOOOOOOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 am
by Waterbagel
i feel the last two new episodes have been.. lacking

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:48 am
by Lens Larque
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 pm
by turquoise70
Waterbagel wrote:i feel the last two new episodes have been.. lacking

For reals? I dunno, I've liked them :> But maybe I just enjoyed seeing Twilight freak out a little too much. And I was totally excited to see Luna make an appearance. I love 'reformed bad guy' characters.
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:04 pm
by Waterbagel
turquoise70 wrote:And I was totally excited to see Luna make an appearance. I love 'reformed bad guy' characters.
lol
after being locked away for 1000 years, i guess things take a little getting used to
WHAT'S A MICROWAVE?!
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:49 am
by Jonse
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 am
by Cupz
I don't get it

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 am
by Synthestesia
Cupz wrote:I don't get it

I don't at all either. Oh well. Laissez-faire!
(A french phrase that means "Let the people do as they please" or "Let it be")
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 am
by Patryk Ludamage
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 am
by turquoise70
CONJECTURE: PINKIE PIE IS A RAVER KID. HER CUTIE MARK IS ACTUALLY 3 BALLOON-SHAPED ECSTASY PILLS.
Y/N
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:29 am
by 2020k
In the back of my mind, I knew this thread was going to be bumped back up today.
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 pm
by Jonse
Man, do I feel god damn sorry for that Lauren Faust lady. She
really opened pandora's box with this show.
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm
by turquoise70
Why? She's not sorry. The people working on the show are glad people are so excited about it. Tara Strong is having a -ball- with her fans.
Not everyone is a jaded internet vet who cringes at goofy fans.
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 pm
by Jonse
turquoise70 wrote:Why? She's not sorry. The people working on the show are glad people are so excited about it. Tara Strong is having a -ball- with her fans.
Not everyone is a jaded internet vet who cringes at goofy fans.
No, I mean having your dox dropped on the internet and having to disconnect your phone because trolls and people without social boundary respect call you and act ridiculous. That and the rule 34 (although that unfortunately comes with any fandom).
Whether she's sorry or not, I sympathize. Here she wanted to just make a cartoon, and it exploded, which is good but comes with downsides as well.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:50 am
by turquoise70
Rodheh wrote:No, I mean having your dox dropped on the internet and having to disconnect your phone because trolls and people without social boundary respect call you and act ridiculous.
Oh, shit. I didn't know that happened. God damn. That legitimately sucks.
Rodheh wrote:That and the rule 34 (although that unfortunately comes with any fandom).
I don't see how rule34 is a bad thing.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:01 am
by Jonse
turquoise70 wrote:Rodheh wrote:No, I mean having your dox dropped on the internet and having to disconnect your phone because trolls and people without social boundary respect call you and act ridiculous.
Oh, shit. I didn't know that happened. God damn. That legitimately sucks.
Rodheh wrote:That and the rule 34 (although that unfortunately comes with any fandom).
I don't see how rule34 is a bad thing.
Well, let's just say it CAN be a bad thing. It isn't inherently bad, but it does bother a lot of people depending on what's happening in the rule 34. The reason I'm sympathetic about it is because Lauren herself event said on her DeviantART page that it's very awkward and that she wishes people hadn't told her about it.
But yeah, my main sympathy was about the aforementioned event. It has to suck pretty bad to have so many trolls.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:15 pm
by ultrablue123
Lemme jump in on this. I agree that fans need to respect people who work on the show. The internet is the internet, but keep it sane with people involved in the show
I watched an Andrea Libman (voice of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) Q&A and she says she is skeptical of whether or not to open fan emails anymore because people have sent her "dirty links" (probably R34), which I think is just stupid. Like, what the hell are you trying to do with that? It's just dumb...
Ashleigh Ball (voice of Rainbow Dash and Applejack) seems to be more laid back. I listened to an interview and she says she checked out a lot of the fandom, and has actually watched the .MOV videos, which I found cool that she wasn't offended by that stuff.