Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:39 pm
by Lens Larque
I heard afterwards Brodkin produced 83 Menudo albums and ate oroblancos until his hair fell out.

Re: hi scores e.p.

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm
by theoktitus
pianoforte wrote:I just got me a copy! Amoeba Music is the only reason I can think of to go to the Haight, but what a reason! Have you seen their electronica section?!


Hey, finally someone else in my neighborhood! Hello!

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 pm
by __ = Zenfinity = __
The Hi Scores title track off the vinyl kicks infinite amounts of ass.

Seriously some of the best vinyl mastering I have ever heard. SOOOO damn good.

Re: hi scores e.p.

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:48 am
by pianoforte
theoktitus wrote:Hey, finally someone else in my neighborhood! Hello!


Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't actually live in SF. I live down quite a ways, in Santa Barbara. However, when visiting I decided to take a look at Amoeba. That was how I learned the Haight Ashbury area is very scary. (With all due respect to you and your house)