Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 am
by pianoforte
Yes, I am well aware that the DVD torrent is dead. I promise I'll reupload it once I have some spare time. :)

In the meanwhile, here's another band who is eerily similar musically to AF at times. They're called C-Clamp. I think they're still around. They were a thing before AF (they formed in 1994 - I think AF started in '97?) so I suppose you could say they were the original AF?

C-Clamp - Champaign, IL @ Courtyard Cafe 8/28/99

edit: looks like the c-clamp that is still active is not the same band as the one in the video. the one in the video is this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Clamp_%28band%29

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:23 am
by powershoes
polyvinyl is indeed reissuing a deluxe edition of american football's album. rare and unreleased material will be included with the release.

store page
https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/#produ ... all_deluxe

teaser track
https://soundcloud.com/polyvinyl-record ... titled-1-1

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 am
by pianoforte
Never Meant has a music video now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:39 am
by Fireal420
i saw the title of this thread and got myself totally ready to make an awesome post about the san francisco 49ers.


i then realized this thread has nothing to do with american football.


i lose.

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 am
by pianoforte
Fireal420 wrote:i saw the title of this thread and got myself totally ready to make an awesome post about the san francisco 49ers.


i then realized this thread has nothing to do with american football.


i lose.


it's not about american football. it's about something better than american football: american football.

;)

Re:

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:36 am
by turquoise70
pianoforte wrote:it's not about american football. it's about something better than american football: american football.

;)


Amen. :)