Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:46 am
by Siggy
I have this oddball remix of June 9th that is 4:59 long. I don't know what it is, who it's by, or anything about it, just found it on SLSK. It's basically the same track with some added drumbeats and such. Anybody have anything like this?
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:58 am
by powerlinemisfortune
Also, I just noticed that on the WATMM forum someone posted a cool remix of Under The Coke Sign. So if you havent got that already, theres another one closer to 100.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting a link up to the Mashups, some of them are killer! I cant wait to hear some of the remixes.
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:43 am
by six-five-two
Anything on WATMM or on this forum recently... I would most likely have.
June 9th (Team RNS Remix)
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:50 am
by powerlinemisfortune
Figures, the link is down

I shouldnt have spoken so soon, you greedy bastards! haha
I am uploading a YSI of the two remixes you need as we speak, will edit with link.
EDIT -
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... FC6C078E25
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:55 am
by jbuonacc
i'm still working on it, but here is a rough /early version of the 'Amo Bishop Roden' mix i'm working on:
'Amo Bishop Roden' (jbuonacc Mix A)
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:22 pm
by Siggy
six-five-two wrote:...June 9th (Team RNS Remix)
Ah...Want me to upload it?
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:14 pm
by six-five-two
Thanks you guys.
Oddball Remix? It says Team RNS on one.. and another its just Remix.
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:04 pm
by Siggy
six-five-two wrote:Thanks you guys.
Oddball Remix? It says Team RNS on one.. and another its just Remix.
I think we have a small misunderstanding. I was just using oddball to describe it. It was in the middle of a whole bunch of fake tracks, therefore, an oddball.
Anyways, I didn't see it on that big list. That's why I asked if anybody wanted me to upload it.
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:04 pm
by powerlinemisfortune
Hey Six-Five-Two, is there any possible way you can reup the mashups? If not, Id even be happier if you up'ed the remixes

Did you grab the YSI I posted? I am throughly enjoying the Beasties mashup.
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:21 pm
by Archrival
ok heres the link to that BOC video my friend made, it wasnt nlogax it is a video to that "A New Contraption Mix"...its beautiful, check it out
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 385405BAC9
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:02 pm
by gfresh
Heres a rinky-dink slide show I made a while back of BoC images set to trails... if anyone wants to clutter up their computer.
Trails Slide Show.m4v
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:17 pm
by six-five-two
From xltronic? Just got it.
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:49 pm
by Archrival
yeah its that one he posted on xltronic
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:31 am
by thedisavowed
THIS VIDEO MADE ME WET MY PANTS.
I don't know how like, good it goes with the sounds, but the fact of the matter is that I LOVED David the Gnome when I was a kid and I actually have thought about David the Gnome before in connection with some IDM stuff so I pretty much think this video is one of the coolest. EVER.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:45 am
by thedisavowed
Six... are you still missing any of those videos? I've been sort of out of the loop. But I'm willing to post any you haven't received yet. FOR REAL.
if its not on the list
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:20 am
by mcgc
Re: if its not on the list
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:12 pm
by thedisavowed
I have this one. This is a nice one.