Page 2 of 3
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:17 am
by Archrival
Remember, WE build all the hype, ofcourse I will be dissapointed if nothing happens...but they never stated that they will show up or play a gig or anything like that, just a code and a date (nothing more nothing less). BUT...I mean if they dont show up or never had the intention to do that, then I think it would be fair and friendly to just write here as Hexagon Sun or some affiliate that its not going down anything on that date...that it wont be a redmoon party or anything like that on 100606..it would just be nice, because they know that people are flying in from all over...
I wont totally lose the respect but it will make me start to think about a lot of things...
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:51 am
by ExitEuXa
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:04 am
by lumpenprol
I'm fucking stoked...Don't lose heart, I'm certain BoC will deliver the goods in one form or another.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:10 am
by The Other
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:13 am
by Archrival
The Other: Hey come on! the time is 11:10 in the evening in Scotland! so dont give up the hope yet

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:23 am
by boardsofdublin
its only 11.25AM in scotland. the whole day still has to go by.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:48 am
by IanRedpoint
boardsofdublin wrote:its only 11.25AM in scotland. the whole day still has to go by.
Exactly. I wouldn't expect anything to be happening until at least this evening. Fair few hours to go yet. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:58 am
by celadon
Hi all. I'm in Edinburgh now waiting to hear from peeps re meet up etc as arrival times are staggered. Its all a bloody meery-go-round at the mo. Only part of which is wheter BOC are playing or not - i.e travel to the pentland hills, sleeping arrangemnts, food, beer , sacraficial accoutriments etc. In some crazy way I think its gonna work out.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:02 am
by The Other
boardsofdublin wrote:its only 11.25AM in scotland. the whole day still has to go by.
i know i just meant as far as the BoC page...nothing there yet...
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:07 am
by boardsofdublin
celadon wrote:..... sacraficial accoutriments etc. ....
leave the dodos alone!!!
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:09 am
by radiateme
I really pray for something to happen today just for all the people who flew in to scotland, best of luck to you guys, really! Yet.... if nothing happens today... then what the fuck.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:58 pm
by Cupz
As long as you bring camera's and audio-equip.I don't care what happens...
nah..I really hope for you guys to get worth for your money.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:03 pm
by polar sky
what makes you guys think they are playing? in the past interviews they said they would play there songs on a word for word "ghetto blaster" during the redmoon and make a massive fire and hangout, which is also COOL AS SHIT! I think everyone here thinks the guys (if they show up to the right place) are going to see boc live. keep in mind there might be a couple of twists along the way.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:18 pm
by radiateme
This is getting stupid. When are we going to get an update, ANYTHING?! I bet nothing will even happen today

.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:53 pm
by 1969
me too, i really want a update on something now.
Myabe they were just advertising the red moon - to come and see it, maybe no show at all

.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:57 pm
by 1969
Mind you, i was just thinking there... if there was no event and it was just watching the red moon event that would be awesome... plus if BoC were in the same place, roll a few twists watching over some pretty nice sky scenery.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:06 pm
by ExitEuXa
I was right from the beginning it's been a bad detective story, what a shame.

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:06 pm
by radiateme
1969 wrote:Mind you, i was just thinking there... if there was no event and it was just watching the red moon event that would be awesome... plus if BoC were in the same place, roll a few twists watching over some pretty nice sky scenery.
Haha, that would be awesome.
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:11 pm
by cmx
ExitEuXa wrote:I was right from the beginning it's been a bad detective story, what a shame.

either that or the red moon thing and code was totally misinterpreted
or it might all still be on it's way
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:34 pm
by tvsr
the time is drawing near...
let the bonfire begin.