Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:06 pm
by Aesthetics
re-phaelam-ed wrote:[note: why do my quotes, image postings etc not werk? what browser should i be using?]
Go to your profile and turn on "Always allow BBCode:"

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 am
by chesspeaceface
In all honesty, I'm pretty meh about this. 1) This is by far not my favorite BoC song, although it has a nice mystique surrounding it and 2) I don't like the sound of his drums. I'm sure this was a painstaking recreation that took a lot of time, but you can tell his drums aren't live and you know for a fact that in this era of BoC recording, the drums on the original were live. Something just feels blah about it because of that. It's something, though.

Re: Boards of Canada - Untitled (Machinedrum Edit)

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:50 am
by Gazebo4
I keep returning to this one lately, there is something so mysterious to this track I can't quite put my finger on. There is a certain flow with the vocals and rhythm combined, it sounds so liquid and smooth, very wavey. Makes me grin every time :twisted:

I really appreciate the work Machinedrum did here, even though the result is obviously not perfect, it couldn't be. It would make me happy to ever hear this track in its full glory, as a proper release. One can only hope :)