Page 11 of 14

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:15 pm
by nlogax
:(

dammit

one day i'll make the cut..one day!

*raises fists*

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:00 pm
by turquoise70
*pats nlogax* chin up man. when the record comes out, you can savor the satisfaction of hearing the tracks and thinking "what the fuck, my submission was WAY better than that garbage!"

there'll be more! :]

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:04 pm
by Cupz
Cheer up Nlogax.

This isn“t the end! Just you wait for Vol. 3!

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:41 am
by 747Music
I registered a couple days too late. So you're not alone, nlogax, in the wait for Vol. 3.

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:31 pm
by bleak.
i submitted an awful song for volume two - i think someone mentioned 'dancy music' and i created...well, it doesn't sound like me. congrats to all who made it though! x

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:59 am
by r obhR
I honestly wasn't all that pleased with the song I made. It's okay though, it did actually spark a thought that lead to me making my best tracks yet.

I'm really happy to see that I made it though. I was sort of starting to think I wasn't going to.

Actually listening to it again, it's pretty okay. I guess I just over listened to it while I was making it, that tends to happen with me.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:41 am
by Aesthetics
As it seems now OoT2 is going to be released on Feb the 29th!


Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, a banner will pop up once there is more certainty.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:10 pm
by macquarie
Aesthetics wrote:As it seems now OoT2 is going to be released on Feb the 29th!


Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, a banner will pop up once there is more certainty.


Hells Yes! :twisted: :D

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm
by Synthetrix
Aesthetics wrote:As it seems now OoT2 is going to be released on Feb the 29th!


Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, a banner will pop up once there is more certainty.


Cool! A leap year release date.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:29 pm
by turquoise70
yeah, i hate to say this but the song i submitted pales in comparison to the stuff i've been working on just lately.

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:20 pm
by Guido
Good news, and I dreamed about it last night (we had some kind of release party).

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:12 am
by Five Step Path
YES!

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 pm
by Aesthetics
Almost everything is ready to lift off. It seems like the 29th will be the day.
We are aiming for 0:01 GMT on 29th Feb.

The only thing that needs to be done is the filehosting and the site for OoT2.
Turnstiled, when you read this I want you to know that I don't mean to push you at all! Take your time, if it won't be in time I'll put up a very simple temporary html site for the download.

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:24 pm
by Infinite E
ooo

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:43 pm
by thedisavowed
Very exciting. The banner is sexy.

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:57 pm
by Beacon
exciting

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:10 pm
by kyriakos
banner is ace :)

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:05 pm
by Cupz
WAAAAA :D

*passes out in excitement*

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:13 pm
by thedisavowed
That preview is bad ass! Props to Shadowshocker!

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:26 pm
by BrandNewRetro
That banner is lovely, I'm excited! Really looking forward to seeing how my track has been mixed :)