Page 11 of 100

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:28 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:No nude calendars. :roll: :lol:


I agree...I don't think there are enough female BoCcers to fill a calender.... :lol:


Who said anything about females. :lol:


common man...dont ruin my fantasy's :lol:


of i forgot, you hate naked men. :roll:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:30 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:No nude calendars. :roll: :lol:


I agree...I don't think there are enough female BoCcers to fill a calender.... :lol:


Who said anything about females. :lol:


common man...dont ruin my fantasy's :lol:


of i forgot, you hate naked men. :roll:


You better forget it for the rest of you're life :shock: Twoism is different if someone is angry at me :cry:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:34 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:No nude calendars. :roll: :lol:


I agree...I don't think there are enough female BoCcers to fill a calender.... :lol:


Who said anything about females. :lol:


common man...dont ruin my fantasy's :lol:


of i forgot, you hate naked men. :roll:


You better forget it for the rest of you're life :shock: Twoism is different if someone is angry at me :cry:


Well i have every right to be angry at you. :x :x :x

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:56 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:Well i have every right to be angry at you. :x :x :x



maybe....but I'm not angry you're gay...its the same thing :lol: You're angry becouse I dont like naked guys and I'm not afraid to tell you that.Its just my sexuality...nothing to do about :wink:

now lets just forget this stupid fight :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:19 pm
by The Other
no this is fun keep it up :roll:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:21 pm
by Cupz
The Other wrote:no this is fun keep it up :roll:


:lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:37 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Well i have every right to be angry at you. :x :x :x



maybe....but I'm not angry you're gay...its the same thing :lol: You're angry becouse I dont like naked guys and I'm not afraid to tell you that.Its just my sexuality...nothing to do about :wink:

Fuck man you're a liar, i'm not angry because you don't like naked guys, it turned out that you are homophobic, do you think i forgot the conversation we had yesterday about that subject?! Grow up. :x

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:59 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Well i have every right to be angry at you. :x :x :x



maybe....but I'm not angry you're gay...its the same thing :lol: You're angry becouse I dont like naked guys and I'm not afraid to tell you that.Its just my sexuality...nothing to do about :wink:


Fuck man you're a liar, i'm not angry because you don't like naked guys, it turned out that you are homophobic, do you think i forgot the conversation we had yesterday about that subject?! Grow up. :x


Huh...homopobics are people that don`t like naked guy`s,no? :?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:02 pm
by The Other
yes it continues!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:03 pm
by zander two
Maybe ExitEuXa is angry because Cupz isn't gay! :P

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:14 pm
by Cupz
zander two wrote:Maybe ExitEuXa is angry because Cupz isn't gay! :P


well...I don`t blame him :wink: :P

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:07 pm
by ExitEuXa
zander two wrote:Maybe ExitEuXa is angry because Cupz isn't gay! :P

That's NOT the case, sorry but kids don't turn me on. :roll: Check his posts then you should know if you have any brains at all. :x

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:18 pm
by Fredd-E
ExitEuXa wrote:
zander two wrote:Maybe ExitEuXa is angry because Cupz isn't gay! :P

That's NOT the case, sorry but kids don't turn me on. :roll: Check his posts then you should know if you have any brains at all. :x


and what about a kid for today? :-)

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:22 pm
by The Other
Fredd-E wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
zander two wrote:Maybe ExitEuXa is angry because Cupz isn't gay! :P

That's NOT the case, sorry but kids don't turn me on. :roll: Check his posts then you should know if you have any brains at all. :x


and what about a kid for today? :-)


HAHAH WITTY FRED...FUCKIN WITTY :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:26 pm
by ExitEuXa
Fredd-E wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
zander two wrote:Maybe ExitEuXa is angry because Cupz isn't gay! :P

That's NOT the case, sorry but kids don't turn me on. :roll: Check his posts then you should know if you have any brains at all. :x


and what about a kid for today? :-)

that's an exeption. :wink:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:20 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:nah, I wasn`t to fond of him either....


he gave me the creeps....in a weird sorta way

a real hypocrite that's you Cupz. :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:25 pm
by ExitEuXa
Goiter Sanchez wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Image

Me drunk at a party. :lol:


Love it!


Hypocrite...

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:27 pm
by ExitEuXa
Goiter Sanchez wrote:No more long hair. I think it looks better now...

Image

Image


oh yes, a real queen. :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:07 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:nah, I wasn`t to fond of him either....


he gave me the creeps....in a weird sorta way

a real hypocrite that's you Cupz. :lol:


:lol: you hypocrite calling me a hypocrite :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:38 pm
by SallyBear
oooooooooh ladies please!! me goodness!! i was only kidding im totally bored and the thought of seeing if my comments sent a few half naked pics my way kind of made my day a little brighter!!

OK now a lot of you lot are gay, but not all of you and theres no need for bitchiness or calling straight ppl homophobic for f^%$s sake!!

Now I made one of those print your own calenders from pics of you all as I have nothing better to do being a student with nothing until the end of September, I simply thought it would be funny after seeing Fred's delicious torso (if u dont mind me saying, and Andy if your reading this (i know u lurk since i sent u the address) dont get the hump ok?? Mr Jealous xx) to see if i could get some more explicit pics as your all so damn good looking!!! But I WAS joking! I have this sick kind of sarcastic sense of humour that you have to have coming from scouseland. But I didn't want to start any kick-offs.

Anyway I wont bother now :(

I'll go back to my cats of greece 2006 calender instead :wink: consider yourselves well and truly told off!