Page 107 of 271
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm
by polar sky
Synthestesia wrote:Rodheh wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se875NWEIPM
I've seen this before. It's probably my favorite youtube poop.
This one is good too, haha. my personal fave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWzHdpaXRo
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 pm
by Jonse
polar sky wrote:Synthestesia wrote:Rodheh wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se875NWEIPM
I've seen this before. It's probably my favorite youtube poop.
This one is good too, haha. my personal fave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWzHdpaXRo
Fucking love Durhamrockerz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCr-l9naPmE
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 pm
by Jonse
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 am
by 2020k
IIIII JUST WANNNNNNNNNT FOUR WALLS AND ADOBE SLAAAATTTS FOR MY GIIIIIIIRRRLLLLLS.
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 am
by Julian Candy
Disney at his finest.
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 am
by The Telepathic Kid
nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humour
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm
by Numerator
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm
by Jonse
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am
by fujee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tUXuRHdFQ
such a good impersonation! for all you brian cox fans out there

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 am
by Techboy
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 am
by Lens Larque
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:20 am
by zeitgeist
Julian Candy wrote:
Disney at his finest.
wait, what?
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 am
by jakestott
Waterbagel wrote:Synthestesia wrote:Just got braces. Fuck my life. I sound like a fag when I talk. I'm thinking of suicide again.
so does pretty much everyone when they get braces
it's temporary, no big deal, no need for anger/hostility!

Very true, i'm 21 and have been wearing braces for about 7 weeks now and have seen a major improvement over a short period of time, hopefully I'll have 'em off before the year is out!
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 pm
by s7409651
Synthestesia wrote:Just got braces. Fuck my life. I sound like a fag when I talk. I'm thinking of suicide again.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:29 pm
by Synthestesia
That was in November. I'm still alive.
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 pm
by rik0000
s7409651 probably cares for your wellbeing, but my guess is that there might be an issue between you describing your speech and gay people...
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm
by Synthestesia
rik0000 wrote:s7409651 probably cares for your wellbeing, but my guess is that there might be an issue between you describing your speech and gay people...
Oh god I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it like that at all!!! I'm such a narcissistic prick. I know you all agree with me in the back of your head. You should.

[/b]
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm
by s7409651
no worries mate!
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 pm
by fujee
Synthestesia wrote:rik0000 wrote:s7409651 probably cares for your wellbeing, but my guess is that there might be an issue between you describing your speech and gay people...
Oh god I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it like that at all!!! I'm such a narcissistic prick. I know you all agree with me in the back of your head. You should.

[/b]
Nah man, I think everyone likes your presence round the forum, you seem like a cool guy.
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 pm
by Jonse
Who says "fag" to mean gay anymore?
I was under the impression that it mean a Harley Davidson rider.