Page 12 of 14
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:01 pm
by BrandNewRetro
Oooh that intro is lush, proper dark! Can't fookin' wait for the tracklist!
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:05 pm
by turquoise70
i, too, am enthusiastic.
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:13 pm
by Mexicola
That sounds just incredible!

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 pm
by boardsofdublin
Loving the banner!!!!! its

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:53 pm
by ArtOfTheGroove
Several of you that sent in tracks seem to be really down on your stuff, why? It's obviously the best you could do at that moment, otherwise you would have done better right?
So don't sweat it, let it go - besides an artist can never judge their own work, usually the things that you think suck are the things that your audience will tell you are "genius" ( and visa-versa).
BTW - I really like the final cover idea (8 images with the Twoism Records logo in the middle)... sweet!
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:09 am
by Mexicola
ArtOfTheGroove wrote:
BTW - I really like the final cover idea (8 images with the Twoism Records logo in the middle)... sweet!
Agreed. Dare I say it, but it reminds me of the cover to IABPOITC (meant as a compliment)
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:42 am
by Frank
Mexicola wrote:ArtOfTheGroove wrote:
BTW - I really like the final cover idea (8 images with the Twoism Records logo in the middle)... sweet!
Agreed. Dare I say it, but it reminds me of the cover to IABPOITC (meant as a compliment)
I'm almost positively sure that won't be the cover, but is just.. a banner.

Anyway, i have to listen the preview now.

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:44 am
by thedisavowed
Frank wrote:Mexicola wrote:ArtOfTheGroove wrote:
BTW - I really like the final cover idea (8 images with the Twoism Records logo in the middle)... sweet!
Agreed. Dare I say it, but it reminds me of the cover to IABPOITC (meant as a compliment)
I'm almost positively sure that won't be the cover, but is just.. a banner.

Anyway, i have to listen the preview now.

The cover hasn't changed. It is just a banner. And a sexy one at that.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:59 am
by ArtOfTheGroove
No, not the banner here - I meant the cover that is in the Twoism Records MySpace player when you play the new preview!
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:56 am
by mechanismj
Oh man that is Bitchin'! 9 more days! Woo!
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:19 am
by thedisavowed
ArtOfTheGroove wrote:No, not the banner here - I meant the cover that is in the Twoism Records MySpace player when you play the new preview!
No, as far as I am aware, the cover art is as previously presented. It hasn't changed.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:25 am
by Vordhosbn
I have never been so Psyched about a release! And it comes out the day after my birthday!
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:40 am
by 747Music
Props to the banner work. And the intro sounds great.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:16 pm
by saturdayindex
I'm glad my track made it in.. it was something I really wanted to share. And I'm looking forward to hearing all the other tracks, and Aesthetics' mixing choices. Cheers, all.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:23 pm
by Aesthetics
BrandNewRetro wrote:That banner is lovely, I'm excited! Really looking forward to seeing how my track has been mixed

Your track is hardly mixed.. I'm not going to say anything more about it

thedisavowed wrote:ArtOfTheGroove wrote:No, not the banner here - I meant the cover that is in the Twoism Records MySpace player when you play the new preview!
No, as far as I am aware, the cover art is as previously presented. It hasn't changed.
That is just a promo picture..
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:29 am
by BrandNewRetro
Aesthetics wrote:BrandNewRetro wrote:That banner is lovely, I'm excited! Really looking forward to seeing how my track has been mixed

Your track is hardly mixed.. I'm not going to say anything more about it

thedisavowed wrote:ArtOfTheGroove wrote:No, not the banner here - I meant the cover that is in the Twoism Records MySpace player when you play the new preview!
No, as far as I am aware, the cover art is as previously presented. It hasn't changed.
That is just a promo picture..
Sounds kinky!
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:40 pm
by Aesthetics
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:45 am
by sarinsunday
I'm excited to hear this!
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:25 pm
by Five Step Path
Suspense.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:04 pm
by saturdayindex
Five Step Path wrote:Suspense.
Drama.