Page 14 of 14

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:03 pm
by kyriakos
Aesthetics wrote:2 hours as of now!!
I'm starting to get pretty nervous... I hope all the updating goes well :)


:o :!: :!:

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 pm
by Five Step Path
OMG... 2 hours?

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:10 pm
by Beacon
Wicked, I'll get to hear it before I go to bed.

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:17 pm
by turquoise70
homuhgawd. so living in my timezone means I get it BEFORE the 29th. I didn't know it was going to be released on such a precise timeframe. Sweet!

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:21 pm
by The Other
lets hope the serve doesnt crash... :lol:
no but eat your heart out radiohead


i should bite my tongue for that last statement

i take it back!! :D

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:30 pm
by robotanalysis
The Other wrote:lets hope the serve doesnt crash... :lol:
no but eat your heart out radiohead


i should bite my tongue for that last statement

i take it back!! :D


It won't crash, my hosting is pretty solid, and I have 1.4TB of bandwidth per month to deliver :)

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:35 pm
by The Other
robotanalysis wrote:
The Other wrote:lets hope the serve doesnt crash... :lol:
no but eat your heart out radiohead


i should bite my tongue for that last statement

i take it back!! :D


It won't crash, my hosting is pretty solid, and I have 1.4TB of bandwidth per month to deliver :)


oh yeah yeah yeah, i know aesthetics gave me the heads up...i was joking...and thank you btw!

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:50 pm
by Beacon
more like
bum on pooism

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:58 pm
by Techboy
hahahaha.
really now.
that was way more funny than it ought to have been.

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:58 pm
by Aesthetics
Hang on, almost there!!

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:59 pm
by Five Step Path
OMG :D :]

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:00 am
by Guido
:D

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:04 am
by Five Step Path
MIRROR download is not working right. It wont download all the way.

[edit] actually both of them do the same thing for MP3. It wont download all the way. In about 4 minutes of downloading it says DONE and when I try unzipping it. It has an error.

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:07 am
by hexagon son
having the same problem, discussing it in the new thread in this subforum.

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:33 am
by macquarie
:D <~~~~~ this is me right now.

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:09 am
by Aesthetics
Problem is fixed now!

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:54 am
by hexagon son
i'm 11 tracks into this so far, and the sound quality even for mp3 is fabulous. good production and mixing. sounds really professional guys!

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 am
by saturdayindex
hexagon son wrote:i'm 11 tracks into this so far, and the sound quality even for mp3 is fabulous. good production and mixing. sounds really professional guys!


Agreed, the quality of this is MUCH better than OoT1. And a smoother mixing job.