Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm
by Dudeman162
I hope they release their entire collection of music in their next album.
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm
by Najlepsiejszy
Dudeman162 wrote:I hope they release their entire collection of music in their next album.
"Yesterday's Harvest"
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:29 pm
by polarbear
Dudeman162 wrote:I hope they release their entire collection of music in their next album.
would be awesome..
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:46 am
by arvy
Hi Scores EP repress would be a welcome thing
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:23 pm
by polarbear
arvy wrote:Hi Scores EP repress would be a welcome thing
yes, please..
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm
by chronical
it's only a matter of time now

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 pm
by Helios
Oh boy, here we go...
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:43 pm
by chronical
Helios wrote:Oh boy, here we go...
What are you impying here?
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm
by thepastinsidepressant
i want more stuff, stickers as well
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:18 pm
by chronical
thepastinsidepressant wrote:i want more stuff, stickers as well
we all do my friend, we all do.
*pats shoulder*
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:15 pm
by thepastinsidepressant
and shirts, them brown ones brought back after i sell mine

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:50 pm
by Snufkin
thepastinsidepressant wrote:and shirts, them brown ones brought back after i sell mine

Man... that old compound + trees brown T was my fav. I went through 2 of them. The last of which is, unfortunately, too old to be wearable these days (slight shrinkage in the wash, I think... either that or I've grown).
One day, in London, I passed a guy wearing that same T. Upon which moment I said "snap"... and that was the end of that encounter.
-Snuf
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm
by thepastinsidepressant
Snufkin wrote:Man... that old compound + trees brown T was my fav. I went through 2 of them. The last of which is, unfortunately, too old to be wearable these days (slight shrinkage in the wash, I think... either that or I've grown).
One day, in London, I passed a guy wearing that same T. Upon which moment I said "snap"... and that was the end of that encounter.
-Snuf
yea them were the best ones, those they have now have just 1 white or 2 white/grey inks, they could easily make them again on brown AA shirts.