Page 3 of 3
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 pm
by Cryabetes
Totopatter wrote:"You Could Feel the Sky", "Skyliner" and "Twoism" in my case...
Too intense. I think I would like die right then and there...
and everything else...
all of'em. Forward and backward, yup.
heh play the entire live set backwards. I wonder how many people would have patience for that.
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 pm
by d3v3l
I would honestly like to hear them play some accoustic stuff. One person on guitar (does one of them know guitar? I would think so) and the other on piano. Put it together in a place where you can sit down order drinks and food = best night ever - make it exclusive too I don't want the place too crowded - 300 bucks a ticket to get rid of the bandwagoners so only true fans show.
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm
by Twoist
If they just played Bocuma live, I think I'd remain happy for the rest of my life.
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm
by mucephei
This:
http://youtu.be/gF2ODWluPlY
Failing that, Skyliner and '84 Pontiac Dream.
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 pm
by Enoch
Music Has the Right to Children in acoustic.