Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:06 pm
IanRedpoint wrote:Not for a long while. I don't smoke anything normally. Not to say that I'd never do it again, but I don't actively seek it out.
IanRedpoint wrote:Not for a long while. I don't smoke anything normally. Not to say that I'd never do it again, but I don't actively seek it out.
Derail wrote:vonarx wrote:i am a heavy cigarette smoker though.
Same here man, it's been getting really bad lately. I'm up to almost 2 packs a day now. I am out and about all day for work so I can smoke as much as I want. I think if I had an office job and couldn't smoke indoors then I'd be smoking a lot less. And they're Newports which doesn't help the cause.
ExitEuXa wrote:Derail wrote:vonarx wrote:i am a heavy cigarette smoker though.
Same here man, it's been getting really bad lately. I'm up to almost 2 packs a day now. I am out and about all day for work so I can smoke as much as I want. I think if I had an office job and couldn't smoke indoors then I'd be smoking a lot less. And they're Newports which doesn't help the cause.
Smoking 2 packs a day?! That's a lot man, i was never into smoking myself and i'm glad it's a cancer!!!
Derail wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:Derail wrote:vonarx wrote:i am a heavy cigarette smoker though.
Same here man, it's been getting really bad lately. I'm up to almost 2 packs a day now. I am out and about all day for work so I can smoke as much as I want. I think if I had an office job and couldn't smoke indoors then I'd be smoking a lot less. And they're Newports which doesn't help the cause.
Smoking 2 packs a day?! That's a lot man, i was never into smoking myself and i'm glad it's a cancer!!!
I know I need to cut back or even better, QUIT. Send help...
Derail wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:Derail wrote:vonarx wrote:i am a heavy cigarette smoker though.
Same here man, it's been getting really bad lately. I'm up to almost 2 packs a day now. I am out and about all day for work so I can smoke as much as I want. I think if I had an office job and couldn't smoke indoors then I'd be smoking a lot less. And they're Newports which doesn't help the cause.
Smoking 2 packs a day?! That's a lot man, i was never into smoking myself and i'm glad it's a cancer!!!
I know I need to cut back or even better, QUIT. Send help...
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Derail wrote:ExitEuXa wrote:Derail wrote:vonarx wrote:i am a heavy cigarette smoker though.
Same here man, it's been getting really bad lately. I'm up to almost 2 packs a day now. I am out and about all day for work so I can smoke as much as I want. I think if I had an office job and couldn't smoke indoors then I'd be smoking a lot less. And they're Newports which doesn't help the cause.
Smoking 2 packs a day?! That's a lot man, i was never into smoking myself and i'm glad it's a cancer!!!
I know I need to cut back or even better, QUIT. Send help...
Try hypnotherapy. Worked for my girlfriend - that was about two years ago and she hasn't touched one since. I quit by just stopping!