Page 3 of 6

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:31 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz man you make a fool out of yourself, the true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. I asked you before if you ever had sex and you didn't answer, why is that?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:32 pm
by zander two
Aesthetics is right about the age thing, when I was younger, I used to believe in stuff too. :lol: :wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:35 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:Cupz man you make a fool out of yourself, the true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. I asked you before if you ever had sex and you didn't answer, why is that?


I didn't thought it was a question :wink: No, I haven't.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:45 pm
by Cupz
zander two wrote:Aesthetics is right about the age thing, when I was younger, I used to believe in stuff too. :lol: :wink:


I dont think age has anything to do with this :lol:

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:08 pm
by kyriakos
bible thumpers bother me.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:10 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Cupz man you make a fool out of yourself, the true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. I asked you before if you ever had sex and you didn't answer, why is that?


I didn't thought it was a question :wink: No, I haven't.


Well sorry i find that hard to believe. The so called "sacred writings"of the christian religion say that you can only have sex to reproduce and masturbation is a sin. I can't imagine a young healthy guy like you in truth believe that in the 21ste century. :o

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:33 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Cupz man you make a fool out of yourself, the true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. I asked you before if you ever had sex and you didn't answer, why is that?


I didn't thought it was a question :wink: No, I haven't.


Well sorry i find that hard to believe. The so called "sacred writings"of the christian religion say that you can only have sex to reproduce and masturbation is a sin. I can't imagine a young healthy guy like you in truth believe that in the 21ste century. :o


1st of all, it is not a sin,only katolic`s think that. Second of all, yeah, I`m odd.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:39 pm
by Cupz
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... ent+hovind

you guy`s probably aren't going to watch this entirely, but heck, I`ll post this link anyway^^

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Cupz man you make a fool out of yourself, the true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. I asked you before if you ever had sex and you didn't answer, why is that?


I didn't thought it was a question :wink: No, I haven't.


Well sorry i find that hard to believe. The so called "sacred writings"of the christian religion say that you can only have sex to reproduce and masturbation is a sin. I can't imagine a young healthy guy like you in truth believe that in the 21ste century. :o


1st of all, it is not a sin,only katolic`s think that. Second of all, yeah, I`m odd.


So does that mean you masturbate or not, because that's also having sex man. And i'm curious about what your religion thinks about gay rights and gay marriage? Are they equal to straights or not?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:49 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:So does that mean you masturbate or not, because that's also having sex man. And i'm curious about what your religion thinks about gay rights and gay marriage? Are they equal to straights or not?


Beeing gay is not recommended,NOT WRONGbecouse you can't have any offspring.Look at the 10 rules God gave us."Do not be gay" is NOT one of the 10 commandments.And no, I do not masturbate. :D
I don't have problems with gay`s.You can kiss and hug and do whatever you like, just don't expect me to watch :wink: .And I mean that in the best possible way


I say again, just becouse people screw up doesn't mean the religion is screwed up.[/b]

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:12 pm
by wwbjd
Watching that video right now..

Re: Kent Hovind

Kent Hovind on Wikipedia

"Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American evangelist and prominent "Young Earth" creationist. The self-styled "Dr. Dino" (whose Ph.D, from an unaccredited university, is in Christian education) established the Creation Science Evangelism Ministry in 1989.[1] Hovind now speaks frequently in schools, churches, university debates and on radio and television broadcasts, and is the subject of controversy and public scrutiny.

On November 2, 2006, Hovind and his wife, Jo, were found guilty by a jury in a Pensacola, Florida federal court of numerous federal tax and tax-related offenses. Hovind is currently in prison, awaiting sentencing on January 9, 2007. He has been ordered to forfeit $430,400 and faces a maximum of 288 years in prison."

"In 2000 Hovind was given the "P. T. Barnum: One Born Every Minute" award from the New Mexicans for Science and Reason (NMSR).[79] This was awarded for Hovind's speech on May 7, 1999, in a packed room in Philadelphia, that "urged his audience to study convincing new evidence of humans living with dinosaurs". Hovind's evidence turned out to be the annual NMSR April Fool's prank."

288 years? Is that all? That's like 1/27th the age of the Earth. That's nothing.

A quote from him:

"My take on what happened with the moon landing was [......] they suspect [sic] that on impact that the cameras would be damaged because back in 1969 cameras weren't, you know, like they are today, as good. So they had a studio set up at CBS to mimic the moon landing. And sure enough the cameras broke and so they flipped, you know, the CBS studio on. And what you saw of the footage of the '69 moon landing was actually at CBS studio."

His entire background sounds.. awww, screw it, not worth it.

Man, guys, this tea party sucks.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:16 pm
by Cupz
wwbjd wrote:
On November 2, 2006, Hovind and his wife, Jo, were found guilty by a jury in a Pensacola, Florida federal court of numerous federal tax and tax-related offenses. Hovind is currently in prison, awaiting sentencing on January 9, 2007. He has been ordered to forfeit $430,400 and faces a maximum of 288 years in prison."


His entire background sounds.. awww, screw it, not worth it.



I dont believe he was rightfully accused.Even if he was, he still has a lot of undeniable facts going on...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:18 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:So does that mean you masturbate or not, because that's also having sex man. And i'm curious about what your religion thinks about gay rights and gay marriage? Are they equal to straights or not?


Beeing gay is not recommended,NOT WRONGbecouse you can't have any offspring.Look at the 10 rules God gave us."Do not be gay" is NOT one of the 10 commandments.And no, I do not masturbate. :D
I don't have problems with gay`s.You can kiss and hug and do whatever you like, just don't expect me to watch :wink: .And I mean that in the best possible way


I say again, just becouse people screw up doesn't mean the religion is screwed up.[/b]


Not recommended? Wtf does that mean, people are just born that way, in case you don't know it's impossible to make somebody gay. I know it's not one of the 10 commandments or that doctrine is taught you.

"I don't have problems with gay`s.You can kiss and hug and do whatever you like, just don't expect me to watch" you told me that last summer, that sentence alone makes me think that you are sickened about the thought of 2 man or women having sex together. :P Does you're believe thinks it's a good idea that gay's have children and get married?

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:33 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:Not recommended? Wtf does that mean, people are just born that way, in case you don't know it's impossible to make somebody gay. I know it's not one of the 10 commandments or that doctrine is taught you.

"I don't have problems with gay`s.You can kiss and hug and do whatever you like, just don't expect me to watch" you told me that last summer, that sentence alone makes me think that you are sickened about the thought of 2 man or women having sex together. :P Does you're believe thinks it's a good idea that gay's have children and get married?


All I`m saying is that God ordered us to "Go and multiply".I don't think 2 male people kan multiply.
Sorry if I gave you the impression I got sick of the thought, its just I don't like to see it...thats all I said,right?If not,sorry, I didn't mean it that way.The Not recommended part is my own thought. And where did you get the idea homosexuals can't be christians or christians can't stand gay`s...I have a gay unkle who is christian.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:35 pm
by Cupz
oh, and I want to say this,

I am not perfect, I sin as well. But I ask for forgiveness...

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:24 am
by ExitEuXa
Well you're uncle is an idiot, he's gay and believe's in a religion that reject gay people, how crazy is that?! God ordered you? You mean a book that was written some time ago by humans did! You call yourself an evangelist and you're desperate like all of them because it's a fact that the churches are getting more and more empty. A good thing if you ask me, people in the west are getting wise and don't need fake promises from a book based on subversiveness or a nazi in Rome. :x

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:31 am
by Cupz
now why are you getting angry? Have you even read that "book that was written some time ago by humans"?
If you can point out where it forbids beeing homosexuall,I`ll shut up about it.If you can point out ONE error in the bible, I`ll shut up.

Alot of people are homophobic and these people will ABUSE religion against you.You don't hate my God...you hate homophobes.I can understand and I don't care if you hate me.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:33 am
by Cupz
Also some interesting facts about the goverment and how they screw with your head ,as is written in the bible.(Think 9/11)

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... ent+hovind

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:06 am
by isawdrones
I think all the answers are in the observable universe.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:07 am
by Cupz
isawdrones wrote:I think all the answers are in the observable universe.


Like that moon thing I stated before? I totally agree with you.